Art Versus Crafts in ECE: Which Matters Most?
Rae Pica with MaryAnn Kohl
In the age of high-tech,old-fashioned art and crafts are still important to a young child’s development. But which is more valuable to students?
#edchat #edreform #ece #earlyed #AskingWhatIf
|Play Episode||Subscribe on iTunes|
Share 4.9K 0
November 26, 2016 Student-Centric Strategies
MaryAnn Kohl is the award-winning author of 20+ books on process art for children. She published her first book in 1985. She has taught primary grades and ECE college classes and is an active presenter and keynoter around the country on the topics of creativity, art, publishing, and early learning. Her newest book is Action Art.
More from Rae Pica
Latest EDwords Articles
- Raise Your Hand If You Want to be a Teacher! What… Nobody?By Debra PierceNovember 19, 2019
- The WallBy Tim RamseyNovember 18, 2019
- Celebrate Art and Craft of Teaching, Thoughts to Inspire You!By Rita WirtzNovember 12, 2019
- A Teachable Moment: Why 49% of Vets Wish You Would Stop Saying, “Thank You For Your Service”By Errol St.Clair SmithNovember 11, 2019
- This Is a School That Trust BuiltBy Misty M. Kirby, Ph.D.November 6, 2019
© Copyright 2019 Accretive Media