Art Versus Crafts in ECE: Which Matters Most?
Rae Pica with MaryAnn Kohl
In the age of high-tech,old-fashioned art and crafts are still important to a young child’s development. But which is more valuable to students?
#edchat #edreform #ece #earlyed #AskingWhatIf
|Play Episode||Subscribe on iTunes|
Share 4.9K 0
November 26, 2016 Student-Centric Strategies
MaryAnn Kohl is the award-winning author of 20+ books on process art for children. She published her first book in 1985. She has taught primary grades and ECE college classes and is an active presenter and keynoter around the country on the topics of creativity, art, publishing, and early learning. Her newest book is Action Art.
More from Rae Pica
Latest EDwords Articles
- What Does Community Engagement Look Like?By Misty M. Kirby, Ph.D.January 16, 2020
- On Celebrating a Milestone Birthday!By Rita WirtzJanuary 13, 2020
- AllergiesBy Tim RamseyJanuary 6, 2020
- Happy New Year and Decade, 2020 Love!By Rita WirtzJanuary 3, 2020
- The One Big Lesson We (Hopefully) All Learned in 2019By Errol St.Clair SmithDecember 20, 2019
© Copyright 2019 Accretive Media