Art Versus Crafts in ECE: Which Matters Most?
Rae Pica with MaryAnn Kohl
In the age of high-tech,old-fashioned art and crafts are still important to a young child’s development. But which is more valuable to students?
#edchat #edreform #ece #earlyed #AskingWhatIf
|Play Episode||Subscribe on iTunes|
Share 4.8K 0
November 26, 2016 Student-Centric Strategies
MaryAnn Kohl is the award-winning author of 20+ books on process art for children. She published her first book in 1985. She has taught primary grades and ECE college classes and is an active presenter and keynoter around the country on the topics of creativity, art, publishing, and early learning. Her newest book is Action Art.
More from Rae Pica
Latest EDwords Articles
- What Teachers Should Be Thinking About On FridayBy J. HarperSeptember 11, 2019
- Rethinking Classroom Design, Fad, Fact or Fancy?By Rita WirtzSeptember 6, 2019
- A ‘Lopsided View of Human Intelligence’: How to Grow Imagination in Higher EducationBy Gillian JudsonSeptember 2, 2019
- Why Should I Care? Engagement through AuthenticityBy John McCarthySeptember 1, 2019
- Easy Peasy Comprehension Builders and Boosters!By Rita WirtzAugust 31, 2019
© Copyright 2019 Accretive Media