As Marijuana Moves Towards Greater Acceptance, What is the Impact on Teens?
Dr. Lamourelle with Dr. Yasmin Hurd, Dr. Matthew Smith
We’re seeing definitive moves toward the legalization of marijuanafor recreational use. As the use of pot becomes normalized, what will bethe impact on teens and what should parents sayto their teens aboutits use.
|Play Episode||Subscribe on iTunes|
More from BAM! Radio Network
Latest EDwords Articles
- The Inner Game of TeachingBy Jeffrey PflaumSeptember 18, 2019
- What Teachers Should Be Thinking About On FridayBy J. HarperSeptember 11, 2019
- Rethinking Classroom Design, Fad, Fact or Fancy?By Rita WirtzSeptember 6, 2019
- A ‘Lopsided View of Human Intelligence’: How to Grow Imagination in Higher EducationBy Gillian JudsonSeptember 2, 2019
- Why Should I Care? Engagement through AuthenticityBy John McCarthySeptember 1, 2019
© Copyright 2019 Accretive Media