As Marijuana Moves Towards Greater Acceptance, What is the Impact on Teens?
Dr. Lamourelle with Dr. Yasmin Hurd, Dr. Matthew Smith
We’re seeing definitive moves toward the legalization of marijuanafor recreational use. As the use of pot becomes normalized, what will bethe impact on teens and what should parents sayto their teens aboutits use.
|Play Episode||Subscribe on iTunes|
More from BAM! Radio Network
Latest EDwords Articles
- Worried About That Student on Your Class List? (Just remember these 5 things)By Jon HarperAugust 13, 2019
- Back to School Season Have You Feeling a Bit Nervous? (Here’s Why You’re Going to Be Okay)By Jon HarperAugust 10, 2019
- That Kid at the Back! Scholar In Waiting, Now Scholar!By Rita WirtzJuly 31, 2019
- Cultivating Aggression: Something We Should Never See on an Infant’s Daily ReportBy Debra PierceJuly 26, 2019
- 3 Tips For Making Your Next Conference Your Best YetBy Jon HarperJuly 22, 2019
© Copyright 2019 Accretive Media