As Marijuana Moves Towards Greater Acceptance, What Is the Impact on Teens?
Dr. Lamourelle with Dr. Yasmin Hurd, Dr. Matthew Smith
|We’re seeing definitive moves toward the legalization of marijuana for recreational use. As the use of pot becomes normalized, what will be the impact on teens and what should parents say to their teens about its use.|
|Play Episode||Subscribe on iTunes|
Share 1.8K 0
January 29, 2014 Teaching Teens
Yasmin Hurd is the Director, MD/PhD Program and Professor in Psychiatry, Neuroscience and Pharmacology and Systems Therapeutics at the Friedman Brain Institute at the Icahn School of Medicine. Dr. Matthew Smith has a Ph.D. in social work with post-doctoral training in psychiatric epidemiology and translational neuroscience. His research interests cover the influence of alcohol and illicit substances on brain anatomy.
More from Dr. Regina Lamourelle
Latest EDwords Articles
- Raffi’s Gift to Baby Belugas: Singing for GretaBy Rita WirtzSeptember 19, 2019
- The Inner Game of TeachingBy Jeffrey PflaumSeptember 18, 2019
- What Teachers Should Be Thinking About On FridayBy J. HarperSeptember 11, 2019
- Rethinking Classroom Design, Fad, Fact or Fancy?By Rita WirtzSeptember 6, 2019
- A ‘Lopsided View of Human Intelligence’: How to Grow Imagination in Higher EducationBy Gillian JudsonSeptember 2, 2019
© Copyright 2019 Accretive Media