As Marijuana Moves Towards Greater Acceptance, What Is the Impact on Teens?
Dr. Lamourelle with Dr. Yasmin Hurd, Dr. Matthew Smith
|We’re seeing definitive moves toward the legalization of marijuana for recreational use. As the use of pot becomes normalized, what will be the impact on teens and what should parents say to their teens about its use.|
|Play Episode||Subscribe on iTunes|
Share 1.8K 0
January 29, 2014 Teaching Teens
Yasmin Hurd is the Director, MD/PhD Program and Professor in Psychiatry, Neuroscience and Pharmacology and Systems Therapeutics at the Friedman Brain Institute at the Icahn School of Medicine. Dr. Matthew Smith has a Ph.D. in social work with post-doctoral training in psychiatric epidemiology and translational neuroscience. His research interests cover the influence of alcohol and illicit substances on brain anatomy.
More from Dr. Regina Lamourelle
Latest EDwords Articles
- RechargedBy Tim RamseyOctober 21, 2019
- The Importance of Building Capacity in Schools: Follow Up (One Week Later)By Misty M. Kirby, Ph.D.October 16, 2019
- LeavesBy Tim RamseyOctober 15, 2019
- Slowing Down: The Soft Skill That Gets Left BehindBy J. HarperOctober 15, 2019
- Laughing About Mental Illness? The Joke Is on YouBy Jay EitnerOctober 10, 2019
© Copyright 2019 Accretive Media