Asking the Right Questions to Strengthen Parental Support
Rachael George with Luz Santana and Agnes Bain
Join us as we talk with the authors of a new book about leveraging questions in powerful ways to engage parents inproblem solving.
|Play Episode||Subscribe on iTunes|
Share 15.1K 0
January 26, 2017 ASCD Learn Teach Lead Radio
Luz Santana, Agnes Bain and Dan Rothstein are the authors of Partnering with Parents to Ask the Right Questions: A Powerful Strategy for Strengthening School-Family Partnerships (ASCD). Our guests are the founders of the Right Question Institute, a non-profit organization in Cambridge, MA focusing on education, healthcare, parent involvement, voter engagement and microdemocracy. Rachael George is the principal of Sandy Grade School in the Oregon Trail School District and an ASCD Emerging Leader.
More from ASCD Hosts
Latest EDwords Articles
- Celebrate Art and Craft of Teaching, Thoughts to Inspire You!By Rita WirtzNovember 12, 2019
- A Teachable Moment: Why 49% of Vets Wish You Would Stop Saying, “Thank You For Your Service”By Errol St.Clair SmithNovember 11, 2019
- This Is a School That Trust BuiltBy Misty M. Kirby, Ph.D.November 6, 2019
- Give Toddlers Developmentally Appropriate ProgramsBy Gail MultopNovember 4, 2019
- ValidatedBy Tim RamseyOctober 31, 2019
© Copyright 2019 Accretive Media