Asking the Right Questions to Strengthen Parental Support
Rachael George with Luz Santana and Agnes Bain
Join us as we talk with the authors of a new book about leveraging questions in powerful ways to engage parents inproblem solving.
|Play Episode||Subscribe on iTunes|
Share 15.1K 0
January 26, 2017 ASCD Learn Teach Lead Radio
Luz Santana, Agnes Bain and Dan Rothstein are the authors of Partnering with Parents to Ask the Right Questions: A Powerful Strategy for Strengthening School-Family Partnerships (ASCD). Our guests are the founders of the Right Question Institute, a non-profit organization in Cambridge, MA focusing on education, healthcare, parent involvement, voter engagement and microdemocracy. Rachael George is the principal of Sandy Grade School in the Oregon Trail School District and an ASCD Emerging Leader.
More from ASCD Hosts
Latest EDwords Articles
- The Inner Game of TeachingBy Jeffrey PflaumSeptember 18, 2019
- What Teachers Should Be Thinking About On FridayBy J. HarperSeptember 11, 2019
- Rethinking Classroom Design, Fad, Fact or Fancy?By Rita WirtzSeptember 6, 2019
- A ‘Lopsided View of Human Intelligence’: How to Grow Imagination in Higher EducationBy Gillian JudsonSeptember 2, 2019
- Why Should I Care? Engagement through AuthenticityBy John McCarthySeptember 1, 2019
© Copyright 2019 Accretive Media