Assault on Teaching and Public Ed. Heating up in North Carolina
Diane shares her thoughts stimulated by a recent trip to North Carolina in which she discovered disturbing proposed legislation advancing.
|Play Episode||Subscribe on iTunes|
Share 1.8K 0
March 28, 2013 A Minute With Diane Ravitch
Diane Ravitch is a research professor of education at New York University and a senior fellow at the Brookings Institution in Washington, D.C. Diane is the author of several books, including The Death and Life of the Great American School System: How Testing and Choice Are Undermining Education (2010).
More from Diane Ravitch
Latest EDwords Articles
- Raffi’s Gift to Baby Belugas: Singing for GretaBy Rita WirtzSeptember 19, 2019
- The Inner Game of TeachingBy Jeffrey PflaumSeptember 18, 2019
- What Teachers Should Be Thinking About On FridayBy J. HarperSeptember 11, 2019
- Rethinking Classroom Design, Fad, Fact or Fancy?By Rita WirtzSeptember 6, 2019
- A ‘Lopsided View of Human Intelligence’: How to Grow Imagination in Higher EducationBy Gillian JudsonSeptember 2, 2019
© Copyright 2019 Accretive Media