Assessments: Something We Do to Students or with Students?
Danielle Myburgh, Matt Nicoll
In this premier episode of New Zealand Edchat we talk about the need to rethink assessments and the implications for students and teachers.
|Play Episode||Subscribe on iTunes|
Share 3.6K 0
May 18, 2015 Connected Educators
Danielle Myburgh is #edchatNZ host and founder, maths and science teacher, e-learning specialist classroom teacher, masters in education student and overall learning junkie.She also has a blog www.MissDtheTeacher.blogspot.com. Matt Nicoll teaches Science and Chemistry at St Andrew’s College in Christchurch. He has been an active participant in #edchatNZ since its inception, and helped establish #scichatNZ.
More from Sheryl Nussbaum
Latest EDwords Articles
- Taking Another Look at Reading Fluency. Valentine’s Gift!By Rita WirtzJanuary 27, 2020
- They Don’t Know Much About HistoryBy Tim RamseyJanuary 27, 2020
- ‘I Wish You Well’ – 4 Sucky Words in the Education SpaceBy Jay EitnerJanuary 27, 2020
- BasketballBy Tim RamseyJanuary 24, 2020
- Turn the PageBy Tim RamseyJanuary 21, 2020
© Copyright 2019 Accretive Media