Assessments: Something We Do to Students or with Students?
Danielle Myburgh, Matt Nicoll
In this premier episode of New Zealand Edchat we talk about the need to rethink assessments and the implications for students and teachers.
|Play Episode||Subscribe on iTunes|
Share 3.6K 0
May 18, 2015 Connected Educators
Danielle Myburgh is #edchatNZ host and founder, maths and science teacher, e-learning specialist classroom teacher, masters in education student and overall learning junkie.She also has a blog www.MissDtheTeacher.blogspot.com. Matt Nicoll teaches Science and Chemistry at St Andrew’s College in Christchurch. He has been an active participant in #edchatNZ since its inception, and helped establish #scichatNZ.
More from Sheryl Nussbaum
Latest EDwords Articles
- Reading Success Secrets That Make a Difference!By Rita WirtzAugust 20, 2019
- Worried About That Student on Your Class List?: Just Remember These 5 ThingsBy Jon HarperAugust 13, 2019
- Back to School Season Have You Feeling a Bit Nervous? (Here’s Why You’re Going to Be Okay)By Jon HarperAugust 10, 2019
- New Superintendent? Welcome to the Shark TankBy Jay EitnerAugust 4, 2019
- The #1 Rule as a Superintendent: SAFETYBy Jay EitnerAugust 4, 2019
© Copyright 2019 Accretive Media