Assessments: Something We Do to Students or with Students?
Danielle Myburgh, Matt Nicoll
In this premier episode of New Zealand Edchat we talk about the need to rethink assessments and the implications for students and teachers.
|Play Episode||Subscribe on iTunes|
Share 3.6K 0
May 18, 2015 Connected Educators
Danielle Myburgh is #edchatNZ host and founder, maths and science teacher, e-learning specialist classroom teacher, masters in education student and overall learning junkie.She also has a blog www.MissDtheTeacher.blogspot.com. Matt Nicoll teaches Science and Chemistry at St Andrew’s College in Christchurch. He has been an active participant in #edchatNZ since its inception, and helped establish #scichatNZ.
More from Sheryl Nussbaum
Latest EDwords Articles
- The Inner Game of TeachingBy Jeffrey PflaumSeptember 18, 2019
- What Teachers Should Be Thinking About On FridayBy J. HarperSeptember 11, 2019
- Rethinking Classroom Design, Fad, Fact or Fancy?By Rita WirtzSeptember 6, 2019
- A ‘Lopsided View of Human Intelligence’: How to Grow Imagination in Higher EducationBy Gillian JudsonSeptember 2, 2019
- Why Should I Care? Engagement through AuthenticityBy John McCarthySeptember 1, 2019
© Copyright 2019 Accretive Media