Assessments: Something We Do to Students or with Students?
Danielle Myburgh, Matt Nicoll
In this premier episode of New Zealand Edchat we talk about the need to rethink assessments and the implications for students and teachers.
|Play Episode||Subscribe on iTunes|
Share 3.6K 0
May 18, 2015 Connected Educators
Danielle Myburgh is #edchatNZ host and founder, maths and science teacher, e-learning specialist classroom teacher, masters in education student and overall learning junkie.She also has a blog www.MissDtheTeacher.blogspot.com. Matt Nicoll teaches Science and Chemistry at St Andrew’s College in Christchurch. He has been an active participant in #edchatNZ since its inception, and helped establish #scichatNZ.
More from Sheryl Nussbaum
Latest EDwords Articles
- RechargedBy Tim RamseyOctober 21, 2019
- The Importance of Building Capacity in Schools: Follow Up (One Week Later)By Misty M. Kirby, Ph.D.October 16, 2019
- LeavesBy Tim RamseyOctober 15, 2019
- Slowing Down: The Soft Skill That Gets Left BehindBy J. HarperOctober 15, 2019
- Laughing About Mental Illness? The Joke Is on YouBy Jay EitnerOctober 10, 2019
© Copyright 2019 Accretive Media