Assistive Technology: Providing Students the Tools They Need to Succeed
Pam Moran and Ira Socol with Karen Janowski
|Today we discuss the various tech tools that can be used to assist special education students, as well as the general student population.
|Play Episode||Subscribe on iTunes|
Share 1.9K 0
July 25, 2014 ChangED
Karen Janowski is an assistive technology consultant and specialist who works part-time in the Newton Public Schools and consults in the greater Boston area. She is also a nationally recognized speaker and the founder of EdCampAccess and #atchat.
More from Pam Moran
Latest EDwords Articles
- 3 Things to Remember When Helping Students Living With Trauma & Toxic StressBy J. HarperFebruary 23, 2020
- “I’m tired.”By William MaddenFebruary 18, 2020
- Cookie ConferencesBy Tim RamseyFebruary 18, 2020
- That Kid at the Back, First a Scholar, Now Rocket Scientist!By Rita WirtzFebruary 8, 2020
- Power to the Early Childhood Profession Sometimes Requires Difficult ChoicesBy Debra PierceJanuary 29, 2020
© Copyright 2019 Accretive Media