Assistive Technology: Providing Students the Tools They Need to Succeed
Pam Moran and Ira Socol with Karen Janowski
|Today we discuss the various tech tools that can be used to assist special education students, as well as the general student population.
|Play Episode||Subscribe on iTunes|
Share 1.9K 0
July 25, 2014 ChangED
Karen Janowski is an assistive technology consultant and specialist who works part-time in the Newton Public Schools and consults in the greater Boston area. She is also a nationally recognized speaker and the founder of EdCampAccess and #atchat.
More from Pam Moran
Latest EDwords Articles
- Raise Your Hand If You Want to be a Teacher! What… Nobody?By Debra PierceNovember 19, 2019
- The WallBy Tim RamseyNovember 18, 2019
- Celebrate Art and Craft of Teaching, Thoughts to Inspire You!By Rita WirtzNovember 12, 2019
- A Teachable Moment: Why 49% of Vets Wish You Would Stop Saying, “Thank You For Your Service”By Errol St.Clair SmithNovember 11, 2019
- This Is a School That Trust BuiltBy Misty M. Kirby, Ph.D.November 6, 2019
© Copyright 2019 Accretive Media