At What Age Should Young Children Be Exposed to Classroom Competition?
Rae Pica with Terry Orlick, PhD, Marc Warnke, and Catherine Holecko
Some children’s games are competitive while others are collaborative. There are some educators who believe young children should not be exposed to win/lose games. Others say competitive games prepare young children for the realities of life. Tune in to listen to the rationale for both views.
|Play Episode||Subscribe on iTunes|
More from BAM! Radio Network
Latest EDwords Articles
- Dive in: 5 Things to Think About When You’re Planning for Early Learning OnlineBy Emily Caruso ParnellMarch 31, 2020
- Moments. Reflections. Leaving Footprints On Your Reading HeartsBy Rita WirtzMarch 29, 2020
- Leading By Example, Together We Are Strong!By Rita WirtzMarch 15, 2020
- You’re a Teacher and You Matter!By Debra PierceMarch 11, 2020
- Relationship Building Is Not a ConsequenceBy Tim RamseyMarch 2, 2020
© Copyright 2019 Accretive Media