What Every Educator Needs to Know About Augmented Reality
Nathan Stevens, Sharon Plante, David Saunders, Dr. Micah Shippee
There is considerable confusion between augmented reality and virtual reality. Join us as we unpack the use of augmented reality in education.
|Play Episode||Subscribe on iTunes|
Share 4.4K 0
May 8, 2017 EdTechCHAT
Nathan Stevens is the Assistant Director of the Media and Education Technology Resource Center in the College of Education at North Carolina State University. David Saunders is an educator and library media specialist working in southwestern CT. David is a TED-Ed Innovative Educator, Google Certified Innovator, Trainer, and Administrator. Dr. Micah Shippee, is an innovative ’ideas’ person who thinks outside the box. He wears many hats as a 7th grade Social Studies teacher and turnkey technology trainer. Sharon Plante is Director of Technology at Eagle Hill-Southport in Southport, CT.
More from Tom Murray
Latest EDwords Articles
- What Teachers Should Be Thinking About On FridayBy J. HarperSeptember 11, 2019
- Rethinking Classroom Design, Fad, Fact or Fancy?By Rita WirtzSeptember 6, 2019
- A ‘Lopsided View of Human Intelligence’: How to Grow Imagination in Higher EducationBy Gillian JudsonSeptember 2, 2019
- Why Should I Care? Engagement through AuthenticityBy John McCarthySeptember 1, 2019
- Easy Peasy Comprehension Builders and Boosters!By Rita WirtzAugust 31, 2019
© Copyright 2019 Accretive Media