Augmented Reality: New Toy or Useful Teaching Tool?
Susan M. Bearden, Brad Waid
What is augmented reality? Does it have any useful application in the classroom? What do you need to know to use this technology? Tune in to find out. Recommended apps.
|Play Episode||Subscribe on iTunes|
Share 3.3K 0
August 24, 2015 EdTechCHAT
Brad Waid is an educator & educational evangelist. Global speaker, technology guru and educational change agent. Susan M. Bearden is the Director of Information Technology at Holy Trinity Episcopal Academy in Melbourne.
More from Tom Murray
Latest EDwords Articles
- The WallBy Tim RamseyNovember 18, 2019
- Celebrate Art and Craft of Teaching, Thoughts to Inspire You!By Rita WirtzNovember 12, 2019
- A Teachable Moment: Why 49% of Vets Wish You Would Stop Saying, “Thank You For Your Service”By Errol St.Clair SmithNovember 11, 2019
- This Is a School That Trust BuiltBy Misty M. Kirby, Ph.D.November 6, 2019
- Give Toddlers Developmentally Appropriate ProgramsBy Gail MultopNovember 4, 2019
© Copyright 2019 Accretive Media