Augmented Reality: New Toy or Useful Teaching Tool?
Susan M. Bearden, Brad Waid
What is augmented reality? Does it have any useful application in the classroom? What do you need to know to use this technology? Tune in to find out. Recommended apps.
|Play Episode||Subscribe on iTunes|
Share 3.3K 0
August 24, 2015 EdTechCHAT
Brad Waid is an educator & educational evangelist. Global speaker, technology guru and educational change agent. Susan M. Bearden is the Director of Information Technology at Holy Trinity Episcopal Academy in Melbourne.
More from Tom Murray
Latest EDwords Articles
- What Teachers Should Be Thinking About On FridayBy J. HarperSeptember 11, 2019
- Rethinking Classroom Design, Fad, Fact or Fancy?By Rita WirtzSeptember 6, 2019
- A ‘Lopsided View of Human Intelligence’: How to Grow Imagination in Higher EducationBy Gillian JudsonSeptember 2, 2019
- Why Should I Care? Engagement through AuthenticityBy John McCarthySeptember 1, 2019
- Easy Peasy Comprehension Builders and Boosters!By Rita WirtzAugust 31, 2019
© Copyright 2019 Accretive Media