Authentic and Effective Coaching: Is It Possible?
Dr. Brad Gustafson, Ben Gilpin with Jim Knight
|Can a school leader be a supervisor, an evaluator, and a supportive instructional coach? Our guest says yes, but…|
|Play Episode||Subscribe on iTunes|
Share 447 0
February 19, 2019 UnearthED
Jim Knight is a senior partner at the Instructional Coaching Group and a senior research associate at the University of Kansas Center for Research on Learning. His recent book is Better Conversations: Coaching Ourselves to Be More Credible, Caring, and Connected. Dr. Brad Gustafson is the principal and lead learner at Greenwood Elementary in Minnesota. Ben Gilpin is currently the principal at Warner Elementary School in Spring Arbor. He has a Master’s in education from Spring Arbor University.
More from Brad Gustafson
Latest EDwords Articles
- Worried About That Student on Your Class List? (Just remember these 5 things)By Jon HarperAugust 13, 2019
- Back to School Season Have You Feeling a Bit Nervous? (Here’s Why You’re Going to Be Okay)By Jon HarperAugust 10, 2019
- CrumpledBy Jon HarperJuly 6, 2019
- TherapyBy Tim RamseyJuly 5, 2019
- Summer Learning Slide! What’s Up? or Down?By Rita WirtzJune 27, 2019
© Copyright 2019 Accretive Media