Authentic and Effective Coaching: Is It Possible?
Dr. Brad Gustafson, Ben Gilpin with Jim Knight
|Can a school leader be a supervisor, an evaluator, and a supportive instructional coach? Our guest says yes, but…|
|Play Episode||Subscribe on iTunes|
Share 447 0
February 19, 2019 UnearthED
Jim Knight is a senior partner at the Instructional Coaching Group and a senior research associate at the University of Kansas Center for Research on Learning. His recent book is Better Conversations: Coaching Ourselves to Be More Credible, Caring, and Connected. Dr. Brad Gustafson is the principal and lead learner at Greenwood Elementary in Minnesota. Ben Gilpin is currently the principal at Warner Elementary School in Spring Arbor. He has a Master’s in education from Spring Arbor University.
More from B. Gustafson
Latest EDwords Articles
- Reading Success Secrets That Make a Difference!By Rita WirtzAugust 20, 2019
- Worried About That Student on Your Class List?: Just Remember These 5 ThingsBy J. HarperAugust 13, 2019
- Back to School Season Have You Feeling a Bit Nervous? (Here’s Why You’re Going to Be Okay)By J. HarperAugust 10, 2019
- New Superintendent? Welcome to the Shark TankBy Jay EitnerAugust 4, 2019
- The #1 Rule as a Superintendent: SAFETYBy Jay EitnerAugust 4, 2019
© Copyright 2019 Accretive Media