Authentic and Effective Coaching: Is It Possible?
Dr. Brad Gustafson, Ben Gilpin with Jim Knight
|Can a school leader be a supervisor, an evaluator, and a supportive instructional coach? Our guest says yes, but…|
|Play Episode||Subscribe on iTunes|
Share 448 0
February 19, 2019 UnearthED
Jim Knight is a senior partner at the Instructional Coaching Group and a senior research associate at the University of Kansas Center for Research on Learning. His recent book is Better Conversations: Coaching Ourselves to Be More Credible, Caring, and Connected. Dr. Brad Gustafson is the principal and lead learner at Greenwood Elementary in Minnesota. Ben Gilpin is currently the principal at Warner Elementary School in Spring Arbor. He has a Master’s in education from Spring Arbor University.
More from B. Gustafson
Latest EDwords Articles
- RechargedBy Tim RamseyOctober 21, 2019
- The Importance of Building Capacity in Schools: Follow Up (One Week Later)By Misty M. Kirby, Ph.D.October 16, 2019
- LeavesBy Tim RamseyOctober 15, 2019
- Slowing Down: The Soft Skill That Gets Left BehindBy J. HarperOctober 15, 2019
- Laughing About Mental Illness? The Joke Is on YouBy Jay EitnerOctober 10, 2019
© Copyright 2019 Accretive Media