Automated Student Tracking: Is It Safe?
Rae Pica with Karen Mitchoff, Nicole A. Ozer, Esq.
RFID is the acronym for radio frequency identification, a system that allows schools to track students’ whereabouts with an electronic device. The system is a creative application of an existing technology that promises to make teachers’ jobs easier But some say the technology has safety issues. Listen to learn more.
|Play Episode||Subscribe on iTunes|
More from BAM! Radio Network
Latest EDwords Articles
- Worried About That Student on Your Class List? (Just remember these 5 things)By Jon HarperAugust 13, 2019
- Back to School Season Have You Feeling a Bit Nervous? (Here’s Why You’re Going to Be Okay)By Jon HarperAugust 10, 2019
- CrumpledBy Jon HarperJuly 6, 2019
- TherapyBy Tim RamseyJuly 5, 2019
- Summer Learning Slide! What’s Up? or Down?By Rita WirtzJune 27, 2019
© Copyright 2019 Accretive Media