Automated Student Tracking: Is It Safe?
Rae Pica with Karen Mitchoff, Nicole A. Ozer, Esq.
RFID is the acronym for radio frequency identification, a system that allows schools to track students’ whereabouts with an electronic device. The system is a creative application of an existing technology that promises to make teachers’ jobs easier But some say the technology has safety issues. Listen to learn more.
|Play Episode||Subscribe on iTunes|
More from BAM! Radio Network
Latest EDwords Articles
- Celebrate Art and Craft of Teaching, Thoughts to Inspire You!By Rita WirtzNovember 12, 2019
- A Teachable Moment: Why 49% of Vets Wish You Would Stop Saying, “Thank You For Your Service”By Errol St.Clair SmithNovember 11, 2019
- This Is a School That Trust BuiltBy Misty M. Kirby, Ph.D.November 6, 2019
- Give Toddlers Developmentally Appropriate ProgramsBy Gail MultopNovember 4, 2019
- ValidatedBy Tim RamseyOctober 31, 2019
© Copyright 2019 Accretive Media