Automated Student Tracking: Is It Safe?
Rae Pica with Karen Mitchoff, Nicole A. Ozer, Esq.
RFID is the acronym for radio frequency identification, a system that allows schools to track students’ whereabouts with an electronic device. The system is a creative application of an existing technology that promises to make teachers’ jobs easier But some say the technology has safety issues. Listen to learn more.
|Play Episode||Subscribe on iTunes|
More from BAM! Radio Network
Latest EDwords Articles
- The Inner Game of TeachingBy Jeffrey PflaumSeptember 18, 2019
- What Teachers Should Be Thinking About On FridayBy J. HarperSeptember 11, 2019
- Rethinking Classroom Design, Fad, Fact or Fancy?By Rita WirtzSeptember 6, 2019
- A ‘Lopsided View of Human Intelligence’: How to Grow Imagination in Higher EducationBy Gillian JudsonSeptember 2, 2019
- Why Should I Care? Engagement through AuthenticityBy John McCarthySeptember 1, 2019
© Copyright 2019 Accretive Media