Automated Student Tracking: Is It Safe?
Rae Pica with Karen Mitchoff, Nicole A. Ozer, Esq.
RFID is the acronym for radio frequency identification, a system that allows schools to track students’ whereabouts with an electronic device. The system is a creative application of an existing technology that promises to make teachers’ jobs easier But some say the technology has safety issues. Listen to learn more.
|Play Episode||Subscribe on iTunes|
More from BAM! Radio Network
Latest EDwords Articles
- Only One Who Likes Change is a Wet Baby! (Baby, Look At Us Now!)By Rita WirtzMay 23, 2020
- Embracing the FutureBy Tim RamseyMay 16, 2020
- 10 Areas That Districts Need to Focus on Post-COVID19By Jay EitnerMay 11, 2020
- Children’s Book Week 2020, at Home. Every Child a Reader!By Rita WirtzMay 8, 2020
- “All Together Now”, Thank A Teacher!By Rita WirtzMay 2, 2020
© Copyright 2019 Accretive Media