Avoiding the Biggest Mistake We Make With AssistiveTechnology
Sharon Plante with Jules Csillag
Join us as we shine a spotlight on the misguided ideas around assistive technology.
|Play Episode||Subscribe on iTunes|
Share 1.4K 0
May 24, 2016 Special Education
Jules Csillag is a licensed speech-language pathologist who has worked in a variety of settings throughout New York City. She is the author of Differentiated Reading Instruction: Strategies and Technology Tools to Help All Students Improve.
More from Sharon Plante
Latest EDwords Articles
- Leading By Example, Together We Are Strong!By Rita WirtzMarch 15, 2020
- You’re a Teacher and You Matter!By Debra PierceMarch 11, 2020
- Relationship Building Is Not a ConsequenceBy Tim RamseyMarch 2, 2020
- It’s Mesmerizing! Hypnosis and Self-Care Go-Togethers!By Rita WirtzFebruary 24, 2020
- 3 Things to Remember When Helping Students Living With Trauma & Toxic StressBy J. HarperFebruary 23, 2020
© Copyright 2019 Accretive Media