Avoiding the Biggest Mistake We Make With AssistiveTechnology
Sharon Plante with Jules Csillag
Join us as we shine a spotlight on the misguided ideas around assistive technology.
|Play Episode||Subscribe on iTunes|
Share 1.4K 0
May 24, 2016 Special Education
Jules Csillag is a licensed speech-language pathologist who has worked in a variety of settings throughout New York City. She is the author of Differentiated Reading Instruction: Strategies and Technology Tools to Help All Students Improve.
More from Sharon Plante
Latest EDwords Articles
- They Don’t Know Much About HistoryBy Tim RamseyJanuary 27, 2020
- ‘I Wish You Well’ – 4 Sucky Words in the Education SpaceBy Jay EitnerJanuary 27, 2020
- BasketballBy Tim RamseyJanuary 24, 2020
- Turn the PageBy Tim RamseyJanuary 21, 2020
- What Does Community Engagement Look Like?By Misty M. Kirby, Ph.D.January 16, 2020
© Copyright 2019 Accretive Media