Avoiding the Biggest Mistakes We Make with AAC
Sharon Plante with Chris Bugaj
AAC is an acronym for a type of assistive technology. Learn how to avoid the biggest mistake special ed teachers typically make when implementing AAC.
|Play Episode||Subscribe on iTunes|
Share 1.4K 0
November 29, 2015 Special Education
Chris Bugaj is an assistive technology trainer for Loudoun County in Virginia and co-author of The Practical (& Fun) Guide to Assistive Technology in Public Schools.
More from Sharon Plante
Latest EDwords Articles
- Celebrate Art and Craft of Teaching, Thoughts to Inspire You!By Rita WirtzNovember 12, 2019
- A Teachable Moment: Why 49% of Vets Wish You Would Stop Saying, “Thank You For Your Service”By Errol St.Clair SmithNovember 11, 2019
- This Is a School That Trust BuiltBy Misty M. Kirby, Ph.D.November 6, 2019
- Give Toddlers Developmentally Appropriate ProgramsBy Gail MultopNovember 4, 2019
- ValidatedBy Tim RamseyOctober 31, 2019
© Copyright 2019 Accretive Media