Avoiding the Biggest Mistakes We Make with AAC
Sharon Plante with Chris Bugaj
AAC is an acronym for a type of assistive technology. Learn how to avoid the biggest mistake special ed teachers typically make when implementing AAC.
|Play Episode||Subscribe on iTunes|
Share 1.4K 0
November 29, 2015 Special Education
Chris Bugaj is an assistive technology trainer for Loudoun County in Virginia and co-author of The Practical (& Fun) Guide to Assistive Technology in Public Schools.
More from Sharon Plante
Latest EDwords Articles
- UrgentBy Tim RamseyApril 6, 2020
- Dive in: 5 Things to Think About When You’re Planning for Early Learning OnlineBy Emily Caruso ParnellMarch 31, 2020
- Moments. Reflections. Leaving Footprints On Your Reading HeartsBy Rita WirtzMarch 29, 2020
- Leading By Example, Together We Are Strong!By Rita WirtzMarch 15, 2020
- You’re a Teacher and You Matter!By Debra PierceMarch 11, 2020
© Copyright 2019 Accretive Media