Avoiding the Mistakes of Discussing Race in the Classroom
Larry Ferlazzo with Marian Dingle
Discussing race in the classroom poses an array of risks and potential pitfalls. Join us as we look at the common mistakes that derail these conversations and how to avoid them.
|Play Episode||Subscribe on iTunes|
Share 2.0K 0
September 22, 2018 Classroom Q & A
Marian Dingle, a twenty-year educator teaching in Atlanta, Georgia, is pursuing action research on racial identity in mathematics as a Heinemann Fellow. She is a wife and mother of two children in college.
More from Ferlazzo - EdWeek
Latest EDwords Articles
- UrgentBy Tim RamseyApril 6, 2020
- Dive in: 5 Things to Think About When You’re Planning for Early Learning OnlineBy Emily Caruso ParnellMarch 31, 2020
- Moments. Reflections. Leaving Footprints On Your Reading HeartsBy Rita WirtzMarch 29, 2020
- Leading By Example, Together We Are Strong!By Rita WirtzMarch 15, 2020
- You’re a Teacher and You Matter!By Debra PierceMarch 11, 2020
© Copyright 2019 Accretive Media