Avoiding the Mistakes of Discussing Race in the Classroom
Larry Ferlazzo with Marian Dingle
Discussing race in the classroom poses an array of risks and potential pitfalls. Join us as we look at the common mistakes that derail these conversations and how to avoid them.
|Play Episode||Subscribe on iTunes|
Share 2.0K 0
September 22, 2018 Classroom Q & A
Marian Dingle, a twenty-year educator teaching in Atlanta, Georgia, is pursuing action research on racial identity in mathematics as a Heinemann Fellow. She is a wife and mother of two children in college.
More from Ferlazzo - EdWeek
Latest EDwords Articles
- What Does Community Engagement Look Like?By Misty M. Kirby, Ph.D.January 16, 2020
- On Celebrating a Milestone Birthday!By Rita WirtzJanuary 13, 2020
- AllergiesBy Tim RamseyJanuary 6, 2020
- Happy New Year and Decade, 2020 Love!By Rita WirtzJanuary 3, 2020
- The One Big Lesson We (Hopefully) All Learned in 2019By Errol St.Clair SmithDecember 20, 2019
© Copyright 2019 Accretive Media