Balancing Freedom and Control with High School Students
Pam Moran and Ira Socol withDr. Jesse Turner
Our guest has an evolved view around setting the ideal climate for high school students. Tune in and hear how he balances freedom and control.
|Play Episode||Subscribe on iTunes|
Share 2.1K 0
July 8, 2014 ChangED
Dr. Jesse Turner currently is an administrator in the Albemarle County Public School system where he serves as the principal of Monticello High School. A former high school teacher, Jesse has worked as a coordinator of an alternative program and an elementary and secondary assistant principal. He also has served as a district-level hearing officer for Albemarle County Public Schools.
More from Pam Moran
Latest EDwords Articles
- The Inner Game of TeachingBy Jeffrey PflaumSeptember 18, 2019
- What Teachers Should Be Thinking About On FridayBy J. HarperSeptember 11, 2019
- Rethinking Classroom Design, Fad, Fact or Fancy?By Rita WirtzSeptember 6, 2019
- A ‘Lopsided View of Human Intelligence’: How to Grow Imagination in Higher EducationBy Gillian JudsonSeptember 2, 2019
- Why Should I Care? Engagement through AuthenticityBy John McCarthySeptember 1, 2019
© Copyright 2019 Accretive Media