Balancing Knowledge Acquisition with Self-Directed Learning
Jon Bergmann with Sir Jim Knight
Join us as we discuss the tension between required content knowledge and self-directedlearning with the former Minister of Education in the United Kingdom.
#edchat #flipclass #teachers
|Play Episode||Subscribe on iTunes|
Share 1.7K 0
March 8, 2016 Flipped Learning Worldwide
Jim Knight is the Chief Education Adviser at TES Global Ltd, where he has recently built a new online teacher development platform. He is a member of the House of Lords and a visiting Professor at the London Knowledge Lab of the Institute of Education. Jim is also a founder of XRapid,enabling malaria diagnosis using iPhones; and he is chair of the Tinder Foundation, the leading digital inclusion delivery organisation in the UK.
More from Jon Bergmann
Latest EDwords Articles
- Reading Success Secrets That Make a Difference!By Rita WirtzAugust 20, 2019
- Worried About That Student on Your Class List?: Just Remember These 5 ThingsBy Jon HarperAugust 13, 2019
- Back to School Season Have You Feeling a Bit Nervous? (Here’s Why You’re Going to Be Okay)By Jon HarperAugust 10, 2019
- New Superintendent? Welcome to the Shark TankBy Jay EitnerAugust 4, 2019
- The #1 Rule as a Superintendent: SAFETYBy Jay EitnerAugust 4, 2019
© Copyright 2019 Accretive Media