Balancing Knowledge Acquisition with Self-Directed Learning
Jon Bergmann with Sir Jim Knight
Join us as we discuss the tension between required content knowledge and self-directedlearning with the former Minister of Education in the United Kingdom.
#edchat #flipclass #teachers
|Play Episode||Subscribe on iTunes|
Share 1.7K 0
March 8, 2016 Flipped Learning Worldwide
Jim Knight is the Chief Education Adviser at TES Global Ltd, where he has recently built a new online teacher development platform. He is a member of the House of Lords and a visiting Professor at the London Knowledge Lab of the Institute of Education. Jim is also a founder of XRapid,enabling malaria diagnosis using iPhones; and he is chair of the Tinder Foundation, the leading digital inclusion delivery organisation in the UK.
More from Jon Bergmann
Latest EDwords Articles
- What Does Community Engagement Look Like?By Misty M. Kirby, Ph.D.January 16, 2020
- On Celebrating a Milestone Birthday!By Rita WirtzJanuary 13, 2020
- AllergiesBy Tim RamseyJanuary 6, 2020
- Happy New Year and Decade, 2020 Love!By Rita WirtzJanuary 3, 2020
- The One Big Lesson We (Hopefully) All Learned in 2019By Errol St.Clair SmithDecember 20, 2019
© Copyright 2019 Accretive Media