Balancing Learning and Fun: How to Create Riveting Lesson Plans
Vicki Davis withLee Sheldon
Our guest is a gamemaster turned teacher, who uses the principle of good game design to create riveting lesson plans.
|Play Episode||Subscribe on iTunes|
Share 2.8K 0
February 19, 2016 Every Classroom Matters
Lee Sheldon is a professional game writer and designer currently working on his 40th game. He recently joined the Interactive Media and Game Development (IMGD) program at Worcester Polytechnic Institute. Previously he was an Associate Professor in the Games and Simulation Arts and Sciences program at Rensselaer Polytechnic Institute. He wrote the bestselling book The Multiplayer Classroom: Designing Coursework as a Game. Before his career in games, Lee was a television writer-producer--from Charlie’s Angels to Star Trek: The Next Generation.
More from Vicki Davis
Latest EDwords Articles
- Reading Success Secrets That Make a Difference!By Rita WirtzAugust 20, 2019
- Worried About That Student on Your Class List?: Just Remember These 5 ThingsBy Jon HarperAugust 13, 2019
- Back to School Season Have You Feeling a Bit Nervous? (Here’s Why You’re Going to Be Okay)By Jon HarperAugust 10, 2019
- New Superintendent? Welcome to the Shark TankBy Jay EitnerAugust 4, 2019
- The #1 Rule as a Superintendent: SAFETYBy Jay EitnerAugust 4, 2019
© Copyright 2019 Accretive Media