Balancing Teacher-Driven and District-Driven PD
Nancy Blair, Tom Whitby and David Buck
In the episode, we discuss the balance between teacher driven and administration driven professional development.
Ed Chat Archive: http://edchat.pbworks.com/
|Play Episode||Subscribe on iTunes|
Share 1.6K 0
January 20, 2016 EdChat Radio
David Buck is a Professor of English at Howard Community College in Columbia, MD, teaching composition and literature. From 2010-2014, he served as Director of eLearning. Nancy Blair is a middle school principal in Georgia. She previously served as a school improvement consultant. Tom Whitby is contributing Editor at SmartBrief, founder of #Edchat,Twitter-Using Educators, and NYSCATE Network.
More from T. Whitby
Latest EDwords Articles
- Raffi’s Gift to Baby Belugas: Singing for GretaBy Rita WirtzSeptember 19, 2019
- The Inner Game of TeachingBy Jeffrey PflaumSeptember 18, 2019
- What Teachers Should Be Thinking About On FridayBy J. HarperSeptember 11, 2019
- Rethinking Classroom Design, Fad, Fact or Fancy?By Rita WirtzSeptember 6, 2019
- A ‘Lopsided View of Human Intelligence’: How to Grow Imagination in Higher EducationBy Gillian JudsonSeptember 2, 2019
© Copyright 2019 Accretive Media