Balancing the Need for Physical Learning with Technology
Vicki Davis with Diane E. Levin, Ph.D.
|Join us as we look at thefundamentals every teacher needs to know about balancing physical learning with technology in early childhood development|
|Play Episode||Subscribe on iTunes||Takeaways|
Share 6.4K 0
August 17, 2016 Every Classroom Matters
Diane E. Levin, PhD, is a Professor of Education at Wheelock College in Boston. She is the author of Beyond Remote-Controlled Childhood (NAEYC) and So Sexy So Soon. She is a founder of Teachers Resisting Unhealthy Children’s Entertainment and Defending the Early Years.
More from Vicki Davis
Latest EDwords Articles
- Raffi’s Gift to Baby Belugas: Singing for GretaBy Rita WirtzSeptember 19, 2019
- The Inner Game of TeachingBy Jeffrey PflaumSeptember 18, 2019
- What Teachers Should Be Thinking About On FridayBy J. HarperSeptember 11, 2019
- Rethinking Classroom Design, Fad, Fact or Fancy?By Rita WirtzSeptember 6, 2019
- A ‘Lopsided View of Human Intelligence’: How to Grow Imagination in Higher EducationBy Gillian JudsonSeptember 2, 2019
© Copyright 2019 Accretive Media