Balancing the Need for Physical Learning with Technology
Vicki Davis with Diane E. Levin, Ph.D.
|Join us as we look at thefundamentals every teacher needs to know about balancing physical learning with technology in early childhood development|
|Play Episode||Subscribe on iTunes||Takeaways|
Share 6.4K 0
August 17, 2016 Every Classroom Matters
Diane E. Levin, PhD, is a Professor of Education at Wheelock College in Boston. She is the author of Beyond Remote-Controlled Childhood (NAEYC) and So Sexy So Soon. She is a founder of Teachers Resisting Unhealthy Children’s Entertainment and Defending the Early Years.
More from Vicki Davis
Latest EDwords Articles
- 3 Things to Remember When Helping Students Living With Trauma & Toxic StressBy J. HarperFebruary 23, 2020
- “I’m tired.”By William MaddenFebruary 18, 2020
- Cookie ConferencesBy Tim RamseyFebruary 18, 2020
- That Kid at the Back, First a Scholar, Now Rocket Scientist!By Rita WirtzFebruary 8, 2020
- Power to the Early Childhood Profession Sometimes Requires Difficult ChoicesBy Debra PierceJanuary 29, 2020
© Copyright 2019 Accretive Media