Balancing the Need for Physical Learning with Technology
Vicki Davis with Diane E. Levin, Ph.D.
|Join us as we look at thefundamentals every teacher needs to know about balancing physical learning with technology in early childhood development|
|Play Episode||Subscribe on iTunes||Takeaways|
Share 6.4K 0
August 17, 2016 Every Classroom Matters
Diane E. Levin, PhD, is a Professor of Education at Wheelock College in Boston. She is the author of Beyond Remote-Controlled Childhood (NAEYC) and So Sexy So Soon. She is a founder of Teachers Resisting Unhealthy Children’s Entertainment and Defending the Early Years.
More from Vicki Davis
Latest EDwords Articles
- Dive in: 5 Things to Think About When You’re Planning for Early Learning OnlineBy Emily Caruso ParnellMarch 31, 2020
- Moments. Reflections. Leaving Footprints On Your Reading HeartsBy Rita WirtzMarch 29, 2020
- Leading By Example, Together We Are Strong!By Rita WirtzMarch 15, 2020
- You’re a Teacher and You Matter!By Debra PierceMarch 11, 2020
- Relationship Building Is Not a ConsequenceBy Tim RamseyMarch 2, 2020
© Copyright 2019 Accretive Media