Balancing the Need for Physical Learning with Technology
Vicki Davis with Diane E. Levin, Ph.D.
|Join us as we look at thefundamentals every teacher needs to know about balancing physical learning with technology in early childhood development|
|Play Episode||Subscribe on iTunes||Takeaways|
Share 6.4K 0
August 17, 2016 Every Classroom Matters
Diane E. Levin, PhD, is a Professor of Education at Wheelock College in Boston. She is the author of Beyond Remote-Controlled Childhood (NAEYC) and So Sexy So Soon. She is a founder of Teachers Resisting Unhealthy Children’s Entertainment and Defending the Early Years.
More from Vicki Davis
Latest EDwords Articles
- The WallBy Tim RamseyNovember 18, 2019
- Celebrate Art and Craft of Teaching, Thoughts to Inspire You!By Rita WirtzNovember 12, 2019
- A Teachable Moment: Why 49% of Vets Wish You Would Stop Saying, “Thank You For Your Service”By Errol St.Clair SmithNovember 11, 2019
- This Is a School That Trust BuiltBy Misty M. Kirby, Ph.D.November 6, 2019
- Give Toddlers Developmentally Appropriate ProgramsBy Gail MultopNovember 4, 2019
© Copyright 2019 Accretive Media