Balancing the Needs for Differentiated Instruction with the Demands of the Common Core
Brad Currie, Billy Krakower
In this episode,your hosts cover the highlights of the 2/22/14 #SatChat on differentiated instruction.
|Play Episode||Subscribe on iTunes|
Share 1.3K 0
February 28, 2014 Differentiated Instruction
Brad Currie is the co-founder of #satchat, a weekly Twitter discussion for current and emerging school leaders. Brad is a Vice Principal and Supervisor of Instruction for the Chester School District in Chester, N.J. Billy Krakower is a co-moderator and is a Computer & Resource Reading Room Teacher in Woodland Park, N.J.
More from BAM! Radio Network
Latest EDwords Articles
- Raise Your Hand If You Want to be a Teacher! What… Nobody?By Debra PierceNovember 19, 2019
- The WallBy Tim RamseyNovember 18, 2019
- Celebrate Art and Craft of Teaching, Thoughts to Inspire You!By Rita WirtzNovember 12, 2019
- A Teachable Moment: Why 49% of Vets Wish You Would Stop Saying, “Thank You For Your Service”By Errol St.Clair SmithNovember 11, 2019
- This Is a School That Trust BuiltBy Misty M. Kirby, Ph.D.November 6, 2019
© Copyright 2019 Accretive Media