Be “Obnoxiously Positive” in Telling Your School’s Stories
Dr. Joe Sanfelippo, Tony Sinanis, Dr. Tony Evers
In this special edition of BrandED, we visit with the state superintendent of the state of Wisconsin about the need to energetically tell our positive stories.
|Play Episode||Subscribe on iTunes|
Share 913 0
May 2, 2014 Creating Positive School Culture
Dr. Tony Evers was elected to the office of State Superintendent of Public Instruction in April 2009 and re-elected in April 2013. Tony has dedicated his life to public education in Wisconsin, working with the students, parents, and citizens in the state for more than 35 years as a teacher, principal, superintendent, and regional administrator.
More from BAM! Radio Network
Latest EDwords Articles
- Dive in: 5 Things to Think About When You’re Planning for Early Learning OnlineBy Emily Caruso ParnellMarch 31, 2020
- Moments. Reflections. Leaving Footprints On Your Reading HeartsBy Rita WirtzMarch 29, 2020
- Leading By Example, Together We Are Strong!By Rita WirtzMarch 15, 2020
- You’re a Teacher and You Matter!By Debra PierceMarch 11, 2020
- Relationship Building Is Not a ConsequenceBy Tim RamseyMarch 2, 2020
© Copyright 2019 Accretive Media