Becoming a More Creative Educator: Why Sharing Matters
Vicki Davis withAustin Kleon
In this segment our guest invites us to reconsider some commonly held beliefs about the creative process and offers a new framework for teaching and being creative.
|Play Episode||Subscribe on iTunes|
Share 2.5K 0
April 5, 2015 Every Classroom Matters
Austin Kleon is the New York Times bestselling author of Steal Like An Artist, Newspaper Blackout, and most recently, Show Your Work! He lives in Austin, Texas.
More from Vicki Davis
Latest EDwords Articles
- Celebrate Art and Craft of Teaching, Thoughts to Inspire You!By Rita WirtzNovember 12, 2019
- A Teachable Moment: Why 49% of Vets Wish You Would Stop Saying, “Thank You For Your Service”By Errol St.Clair SmithNovember 11, 2019
- This Is a School That Trust BuiltBy Misty M. Kirby, Ph.D.November 6, 2019
- Give Toddlers Developmentally Appropriate ProgramsBy Gail MultopNovember 4, 2019
- ValidatedBy Tim RamseyOctober 31, 2019
© Copyright 2019 Accretive Media