Becoming a More Creative Educator: Why Sharing Matters
Vicki Davis withAustin Kleon
In this segment our guest invites us to reconsider some commonly held beliefs about the creative process and offers a new framework for teaching and being creative.
|Play Episode||Subscribe on iTunes|
Share 2.5K 0
April 5, 2015 Every Classroom Matters
Austin Kleon is the New York Times bestselling author of Steal Like An Artist, Newspaper Blackout, and most recently, Show Your Work! He lives in Austin, Texas.
More from Vicki Davis
Latest EDwords Articles
- Raffi’s Gift to Baby Belugas: Singing for GretaBy Rita WirtzSeptember 19, 2019
- The Inner Game of TeachingBy Jeffrey PflaumSeptember 18, 2019
- What Teachers Should Be Thinking About On FridayBy J. HarperSeptember 11, 2019
- Rethinking Classroom Design, Fad, Fact or Fancy?By Rita WirtzSeptember 6, 2019
- A ‘Lopsided View of Human Intelligence’: How to Grow Imagination in Higher EducationBy Gillian JudsonSeptember 2, 2019
© Copyright 2019 Accretive Media