Becoming a More Creative Educator: Why Sharing Matters
Vicki Davis withAustin Kleon
In this segment our guest invites us to reconsider some commonly held beliefs about the creative process and offers a new framework for teaching and being creative.
|Play Episode||Subscribe on iTunes|
Share 2.5K 0
April 5, 2015 Every Classroom Matters
Austin Kleon is the New York Times bestselling author of Steal Like An Artist, Newspaper Blackout, and most recently, Show Your Work! He lives in Austin, Texas.
More from Vicki Davis
Latest EDwords Articles
- Taking Another Look at Reading Fluency. Valentine’s Gift!By Rita WirtzJanuary 27, 2020
- They Don’t Know Much About HistoryBy Tim RamseyJanuary 27, 2020
- ‘I Wish You Well’ – 4 Sucky Words in the Education SpaceBy Jay EitnerJanuary 27, 2020
- BasketballBy Tim RamseyJanuary 24, 2020
- Turn the PageBy Tim RamseyJanuary 21, 2020
© Copyright 2019 Accretive Media