Before I Was a Good Lead Learner, I Was a Bad One
Jon Harper with Tony Sinanis
Being transparent about mistakes allows us to grow and see how much we’ve grown. Join us as we talk to Tony Sinanis about how he learned that relationships matter in school leadership.
|Play Episode||Subscribe on iTunes|
Share 3.6K 0
May 18, 2016 MY BAD
Dr. Tony Sinanis is currently the Lead Learner of Cantiague Elementary School in Jericho, New York, and he received the 2014 New York State Elementary Principal of the Year Award. He serves as the founder and co-moderator of #NYedchat. He has co-authored two books with Dr. Joe Sanfelippo: The Power of Branding: Telling Your School’s Story and Principal Professional Development: Leading Learning in the Digital Age.
More from J. Harper
Latest EDwords Articles
- Celebrate Art and Craft of Teaching, Thoughts to Inspire You!By Rita WirtzNovember 12, 2019
- A Teachable Moment: Why 49% of Vets Wish You Would Stop Saying, “Thank You For Your Service”By Errol St.Clair SmithNovember 11, 2019
- This Is a School That Trust BuiltBy Misty M. Kirby, Ph.D.November 6, 2019
- Give Toddlers Developmentally Appropriate ProgramsBy Gail MultopNovember 4, 2019
- ValidatedBy Tim RamseyOctober 31, 2019
© Copyright 2019 Accretive Media