Before I Was a Good Lead Learner, I Was a Bad One
Jon Harper with Tony Sinanis
Being transparent about mistakes allows us to grow and see how much we’ve grown. Join us as we talk to Tony Sinanis about how he learned that relationships matter in school leadership.
|Play Episode||Subscribe on iTunes|
Share 3.6K 0
May 18, 2016 MY BAD
Dr. Tony Sinanis is currently the Lead Learner of Cantiague Elementary School in Jericho, New York, and he received the 2014 New York State Elementary Principal of the Year Award. He serves as the founder and co-moderator of #NYedchat. He has co-authored two books with Dr. Joe Sanfelippo: The Power of Branding: Telling Your School’s Story and Principal Professional Development: Leading Learning in the Digital Age.
More from J. Harper
Latest EDwords Articles
- Raffi’s Gift to Baby Belugas: Singing for GretaBy Rita WirtzSeptember 19, 2019
- The Inner Game of TeachingBy Jeffrey PflaumSeptember 18, 2019
- What Teachers Should Be Thinking About On FridayBy J. HarperSeptember 11, 2019
- Rethinking Classroom Design, Fad, Fact or Fancy?By Rita WirtzSeptember 6, 2019
- A ‘Lopsided View of Human Intelligence’: How to Grow Imagination in Higher EducationBy Gillian JudsonSeptember 2, 2019
© Copyright 2019 Accretive Media