Behind the Changing Relationship Between Educators and the Media
David Fisher withNick J. Tate
Coverage of education by traditional media is declining while the use of coverage through social media is increasing. What’s driving the change and what does this mean for educators?
|Play Episode||Subscribe on iTunes|
Share 1.7K 0
September 8, 2014 Discovery Educator Network Radio
Nick J. Tate is an award-winning journalist, editor and best-selling author who has written extensively about health, business, technology, finance, music and consumer affairs issues. He is a health writer and editor at Newsmax Media Inc. in South Florida. He is an experienced educator whose background includesteaching health/science journalism as an adjunct professor at Emory University in Atlanta and health communications in a variety of training seminars for college students, scientists, doctors, business executives and public relations specialists.
More from BAM! Radio Network
Latest EDwords Articles
- Raise Your Hand If You Want to be a Teacher! What… Nobody?By Debra PierceNovember 19, 2019
- The WallBy Tim RamseyNovember 18, 2019
- Celebrate Art and Craft of Teaching, Thoughts to Inspire You!By Rita WirtzNovember 12, 2019
- A Teachable Moment: Why 49% of Vets Wish You Would Stop Saying, “Thank You For Your Service”By Errol St.Clair SmithNovember 11, 2019
- This Is a School That Trust BuiltBy Misty M. Kirby, Ph.D.November 6, 2019
© Copyright 2019 Accretive Media