Behind the Changing Relationship Between Educators and the Media
David Fisher withNick J. Tate
Coverage of education by traditional media is declining while the use of coverage through social media is increasing. What’s driving the change and what does this mean for educators?
|Play Episode||Subscribe on iTunes|
Share 1.7K 0
September 8, 2014 Discovery Educator Network Radio
Nick J. Tate is an award-winning journalist, editor and best-selling author who has written extensively about health, business, technology, finance, music and consumer affairs issues. He is a health writer and editor at Newsmax Media Inc. in South Florida. He is an experienced educator whose background includesteaching health/science journalism as an adjunct professor at Emory University in Atlanta and health communications in a variety of training seminars for college students, scientists, doctors, business executives and public relations specialists.
More from BAM! Radio Network
Latest EDwords Articles
- What Teachers Should Be Thinking About On FridayBy J. HarperSeptember 11, 2019
- Rethinking Classroom Design, Fad, Fact or Fancy?By Rita WirtzSeptember 6, 2019
- A ‘Lopsided View of Human Intelligence’: How to Grow Imagination in Higher EducationBy Gillian JudsonSeptember 2, 2019
- Why Should I Care? Engagement through AuthenticityBy John McCarthySeptember 1, 2019
- Easy Peasy Comprehension Builders and Boosters!By Rita WirtzAugust 31, 2019
© Copyright 2019 Accretive Media