Behind the Changing Relationship Between Educators and the Media
David Fisher withNick J. Tate
Coverage of education by traditional media is declining while the use of coverage through social media is increasing. What’s driving the change and what does this mean for educators?
|Play Episode||Subscribe on iTunes|
Share 1.7K 0
September 8, 2014 Discovery Educator Network Radio
Nick J. Tate is an award-winning journalist, editor and best-selling author who has written extensively about health, business, technology, finance, music and consumer affairs issues. He is a health writer and editor at Newsmax Media Inc. in South Florida. He is an experienced educator whose background includesteaching health/science journalism as an adjunct professor at Emory University in Atlanta and health communications in a variety of training seminars for college students, scientists, doctors, business executives and public relations specialists.
More from BAM! Radio Network
Latest EDwords Articles
- Reading Success Secrets That Make a Difference!By Rita WirtzAugust 20, 2019
- Worried About That Student on Your Class List?: Just Remember These 5 ThingsBy J. HarperAugust 13, 2019
- Back to School Season Have You Feeling a Bit Nervous? (Here’s Why You’re Going to Be Okay)By J. HarperAugust 10, 2019
- New Superintendent? Welcome to the Shark TankBy Jay EitnerAugust 4, 2019
- The #1 Rule as a Superintendent: SAFETYBy Jay EitnerAugust 4, 2019
© Copyright 2019 Accretive Media