Behind the Wheel: Is Your Teen Really Ready to Drive?
Dr. Regina Rei Lamourelle with Robert Foss, Ph.D., Susan M. Heim, Jerry Blumengarten
Today many teens and parents believe that driving is a right, automatically acquired as soon as the law allows. However, our guests suggest that the teen brain is fundamentally unprepared for driving and that parents need to be able to determine whether their teen is ready. In this segment he offer tips for safely putting your teen behind the wheel.
|Play Episode||Subscribe on iTunes|
More from Dr. Regina Lamourelle
Latest EDwords Articles
- Worried About That Student on Your Class List? (Just remember these 5 things)By Jon HarperAugust 13, 2019
- Back to School Season Have You Feeling a Bit Nervous? (Here’s Why You’re Going to Be Okay)By Jon HarperAugust 10, 2019
- CrumpledBy Jon HarperJuly 6, 2019
- TherapyBy Tim RamseyJuly 5, 2019
- Summer Learning Slide! What’s Up? or Down?By Rita WirtzJune 27, 2019
© Copyright 2019 Accretive Media