Behind the Wheel: Is Your Teen Really Ready to Drive?
Dr. Regina Rei Lamourelle with Robert Foss, Ph.D., Susan M. Heim, Jerry Blumengarten
Today many teens and parents believe that driving is a right, automatically acquired as soon as the law allows. However, our guests suggest that the teen brain is fundamentally unprepared for driving and that parents need to be able to determine whether their teen is ready. In this segment he offer tips for safely putting your teen behind the wheel.
|Play Episode||Subscribe on iTunes|
More from Dr. Regina Lamourelle
Latest EDwords Articles
- Celebrate Art and Craft of Teaching, Thoughts to Inspire You!By Rita WirtzNovember 12, 2019
- A Teachable Moment: Why 49% of Vets Wish You Would Stop Saying, “Thank You For Your Service”By Errol St.Clair SmithNovember 11, 2019
- This Is a School That Trust BuiltBy Misty M. Kirby, Ph.D.November 6, 2019
- Give Toddlers Developmentally Appropriate ProgramsBy Gail MultopNovember 4, 2019
- ValidatedBy Tim RamseyOctober 31, 2019
© Copyright 2019 Accretive Media