Behind the Wheel: Is Your Teen Really Ready to Drive?
Dr. Regina Rei Lamourelle with Robert Foss, Ph.D., Susan M. Heim, Jerry Blumengarten
Today many teens and parents believe that driving is a right, automatically acquired as soon as the law allows. However, our guests suggest that the teen brain is fundamentally unprepared for driving and that parents need to be able to determine whether their teen is ready. In this segment he offer tips for safely putting your teen behind the wheel.
|Play Episode||Subscribe on iTunes|
More from Dr. Regina Lamourelle
Latest EDwords Articles
- Raffi’s Gift to Baby Belugas: Singing for GretaBy Rita WirtzSeptember 19, 2019
- The Inner Game of TeachingBy Jeffrey PflaumSeptember 18, 2019
- What Teachers Should Be Thinking About On FridayBy J. HarperSeptember 11, 2019
- Rethinking Classroom Design, Fad, Fact or Fancy?By Rita WirtzSeptember 6, 2019
- A ‘Lopsided View of Human Intelligence’: How to Grow Imagination in Higher EducationBy Gillian JudsonSeptember 2, 2019
© Copyright 2019 Accretive Media