Behind the Wheel: Is Your Teen Really Ready To Drive?
Dr. Regina Rei Lamourelle with Robert Foss, Ph.D., Susan M. Heim, Jerry Blumengarten
Today many teens and parents believe that driving is a right automatically acquired as soon as the law allows. However, our guests suggest that the teen brain is fundamentally unprepared for driving and that parents need to be able to determine whether their teen is ready. In this segment the offer tips for safely putting your teen behind the wheel.
|Play Episode||Subscribe on iTunes|
More from BAM! Radio Network
Latest EDwords Articles
- Put Down the Guns, Pick Up a BookBy Linda MitchellSeptember 23, 2019
- Raffi’s Gift to Baby Belugas: Singing for GretaBy Rita WirtzSeptember 19, 2019
- The Inner Game of TeachingBy Jeffrey PflaumSeptember 18, 2019
- What Teachers Should Be Thinking About On FridayBy J. HarperSeptember 11, 2019
- Rethinking Classroom Design, Fad, Fact or Fancy?By Rita WirtzSeptember 6, 2019
© Copyright 2019 Accretive Media