Best Practices: Why Is There a Disconnect Between What We Know and What We do?
Rae Pica with Susan Ochshorn, Virginia Casper, & Sarah Garland
Despite a plethora of research in the area of early childhood education, much of it is not being transferred into practice. In this segment we explore why this disconnect exists and what needs to happen to build bridges among research, policy, and practice.
|Play Episode||Subscribe on iTunes|
More from BAM! Radio Network
Latest EDwords Articles
- Raffi’s Gift to Baby Belugas: Singing for GretaBy Rita WirtzSeptember 19, 2019
- The Inner Game of TeachingBy Jeffrey PflaumSeptember 18, 2019
- What Teachers Should Be Thinking About On FridayBy J. HarperSeptember 11, 2019
- Rethinking Classroom Design, Fad, Fact or Fancy?By Rita WirtzSeptember 6, 2019
- A ‘Lopsided View of Human Intelligence’: How to Grow Imagination in Higher EducationBy Gillian JudsonSeptember 2, 2019
© Copyright 2019 Accretive Media