Best Practices: Why Is There a Disconnect Between What We Know and What We do?
Rae Pica with Susan Ochshorn, Virginia Casper, & Sarah Garland
Despite a plethora of research in the area of early childhood education, much of it is not being transferred into practice. In this segment we explore why this disconnect exists and what needs to happen to build bridges among research, policy, and practice.
|Play Episode||Subscribe on iTunes|
More from BAM! Radio Network
Latest EDwords Articles
- The WallBy Tim RamseyNovember 18, 2019
- Celebrate Art and Craft of Teaching, Thoughts to Inspire You!By Rita WirtzNovember 12, 2019
- A Teachable Moment: Why 49% of Vets Wish You Would Stop Saying, “Thank You For Your Service”By Errol St.Clair SmithNovember 11, 2019
- This Is a School That Trust BuiltBy Misty M. Kirby, Ph.D.November 6, 2019
- Give Toddlers Developmentally Appropriate ProgramsBy Gail MultopNovember 4, 2019
© Copyright 2019 Accretive Media