Beyond Pop Culture: Helping Students to Dig Deeper with Their Writing
Rae Pica withVicki Davis
In this episode, we explore ways to help your students take their writing to the next level.
#edchat #edreform #ece #earlyed #AskingWhatIf
|Play Episode||Subscribe on iTunes||Takeaways|
Share 2.9K 0
February 27, 2016 Student-Centric Strategies
Vicki Davis is a full-time classroom teacher and IT Director in Camilla, Georgia. Recipient of the 2014 Bammy Award for Education Talk Show Host, she also authors the popular Cool Cat Teacher Blog. Mashable named her a rockstar teacher on Twitter, where she has more than 100,000 followers. She is author of 2 books, Reinventing Writing and Flattening Classrooms, Engaging Minds.
More from Rae Pica
Latest EDwords Articles
- The Importance of Building Capacity in Schools: Follow Up (One Week Later)By Misty M. Kirby, Ph.D.October 16, 2019
- LeavesBy Tim RamseyOctober 15, 2019
- Slowing Down: The Soft Skill That Gets Left BehindBy J. HarperOctober 15, 2019
- Laughing About Mental Illness? The Joke Is on YouBy Jay EitnerOctober 10, 2019
- The Importance of Building Capacity in SchoolsBy Misty M. Kirby, Ph.D.October 9, 2019
© Copyright 2019 Accretive Media