Beyond Pop Culture: Helping Students to Dig Deeper with Their Writing
Rae Pica withVicki Davis
In this episode, we explore ways to help your students take their writing to the next level.
#edchat #edreform #ece #earlyed #AskingWhatIf
|Play Episode||Subscribe on iTunes||Takeaways|
Share 2.9K 0
February 27, 2016 Student-Centric Strategies
Vicki Davis is a full-time classroom teacher and IT Director in Camilla, Georgia. Recipient of the 2014 Bammy Award for Education Talk Show Host, she also authors the popular Cool Cat Teacher Blog. Mashable named her a rockstar teacher on Twitter, where she has more than 100,000 followers. She is author of 2 books, Reinventing Writing and Flattening Classrooms, Engaging Minds.
More from Rae Pica
Latest EDwords Articles
- What Teachers Should Be Thinking About On FridayBy J. HarperSeptember 11, 2019
- Rethinking Classroom Design, Fad, Fact or Fancy?By Rita WirtzSeptember 6, 2019
- A ‘Lopsided View of Human Intelligence’: How to Grow Imagination in Higher EducationBy Gillian JudsonSeptember 2, 2019
- Why Should I Care? Engagement through AuthenticityBy John McCarthySeptember 1, 2019
- Easy Peasy Comprehension Builders and Boosters!By Rita WirtzAugust 31, 2019
© Copyright 2019 Accretive Media