Beyond Pop Culture: Helping Students to Dig Deeper with Their Writing
Rae Pica withVicki Davis
In this episode, we explore ways to help your students take their writing to the next level.
#edchat #edreform #ece #earlyed #AskingWhatIf
|Play Episode||Subscribe on iTunes||Takeaways|
Share 2.9K 0
February 27, 2016 Student-Centric Strategies
Vicki Davis is a full-time classroom teacher and IT Director in Camilla, Georgia. Recipient of the 2014 Bammy Award for Education Talk Show Host, she also authors the popular Cool Cat Teacher Blog. Mashable named her a rockstar teacher on Twitter, where she has more than 100,000 followers. She is author of 2 books, Reinventing Writing and Flattening Classrooms, Engaging Minds.
More from Rae Pica
Latest EDwords Articles
- Reading Success Secrets That Make a Difference!By Rita WirtzAugust 20, 2019
- Worried About That Student on Your Class List?: Just Remember These 5 ThingsBy Jon HarperAugust 13, 2019
- Back to School Season Have You Feeling a Bit Nervous? (Here’s Why You’re Going to Be Okay)By Jon HarperAugust 10, 2019
- New Superintendent? Welcome to the Shark TankBy Jay EitnerAugust 4, 2019
- The #1 Rule as a Superintendent: SAFETYBy Jay EitnerAugust 4, 2019
© Copyright 2019 Accretive Media