Big Data, Small Data, Too Much Data: Turning Data into Action
Renee C. Meeks, Ed.D. with Daniel Venables
Today’s educators are swimming in a seaof data. How can we convert all of this data into action that improves student outcomes?
|Play Episode||Subscribe on iTunes|
Share 15.0K 0
September 22, 2016 ASCD Learn Teach Lead Radio
Daniel Venables is the founding director of the Center for Authentic PLCs and the author of the ASCD book, How Teachers Can Turn Data into Action. Renee C. Meeks, Ed.D. is the Principal of Sea Isle Elementary School.
More from ASCD Hosts
Latest EDwords Articles
- Celebrate Art and Craft of Teaching, Thoughts to Inspire You!By Rita WirtzNovember 12, 2019
- A Teachable Moment: Why 49% of Vets Wish You Would Stop Saying, “Thank You For Your Service”By Errol St.Clair SmithNovember 11, 2019
- This Is a School That Trust BuiltBy Misty M. Kirby, Ph.D.November 6, 2019
- Give Toddlers Developmentally Appropriate ProgramsBy Gail MultopNovember 4, 2019
- ValidatedBy Tim RamseyOctober 31, 2019
© Copyright 2019 Accretive Media