Big Data, Small Data, Too Much Data: Turning Data into Action
Renee C. Meeks, Ed.D. with Daniel Venables
Today’s educators are swimming in a seaof data. How can we convert all of this data into action that improves student outcomes?
|Play Episode||Subscribe on iTunes|
Share 15.0K 0
September 22, 2016 ASCD Learn Teach Lead Radio
Daniel Venables is the founding director of the Center for Authentic PLCs and the author of the ASCD book, How Teachers Can Turn Data into Action. Renee C. Meeks, Ed.D. is the Principal of Sea Isle Elementary School.
More from ASCD Hosts
Latest EDwords Articles
- Moments. Reflections. Leaving Footprints On Your Reading HeartsBy Rita WirtzMarch 29, 2020
- Leading By Example, Together We Are Strong!By Rita WirtzMarch 15, 2020
- You’re a Teacher and You Matter!By Debra PierceMarch 11, 2020
- Relationship Building Is Not a ConsequenceBy Tim RamseyMarch 2, 2020
- It’s Mesmerizing! Hypnosis and Self-Care Go-Togethers!By Rita WirtzFebruary 24, 2020
© Copyright 2019 Accretive Media