Big Data, Small Data, Too Much Data: Turning Data into Action
Renee C. Meeks, Ed.D. with Daniel Venables
Today’s educators are swimming in a seaof data. How can we convert all of this data into action that improves student outcomes?
|Play Episode||Subscribe on iTunes|
Share 15.0K 0
September 22, 2016 ASCD Learn Teach Lead Radio
Daniel Venables is the founding director of the Center for Authentic PLCs and the author of the ASCD book, How Teachers Can Turn Data into Action. Renee C. Meeks, Ed.D. is the Principal of Sea Isle Elementary School.
More from ASCD Hosts
Latest EDwords Articles
- Raffi’s Gift to Baby Belugas: Singing for GretaBy Rita WirtzSeptember 19, 2019
- The Inner Game of TeachingBy Jeffrey PflaumSeptember 18, 2019
- What Teachers Should Be Thinking About On FridayBy J. HarperSeptember 11, 2019
- Rethinking Classroom Design, Fad, Fact or Fancy?By Rita WirtzSeptember 6, 2019
- A ‘Lopsided View of Human Intelligence’: How to Grow Imagination in Higher EducationBy Gillian JudsonSeptember 2, 2019
© Copyright 2019 Accretive Media