Big Data, Small Data, Too Much Data: Turning Data into Action
Renee C. Meeks, Ed.D. with Daniel Venables
Today’s educators are swimming in a seaof data. How can we convert all of this data into action that improves student outcomes?
|Play Episode||Subscribe on iTunes|
Share 15.0K 0
September 22, 2016 ASCD Learn Teach Lead Radio
Daniel Venables is the founding director of the Center for Authentic PLCs and the author of the ASCD book, How Teachers Can Turn Data into Action. Renee C. Meeks, Ed.D. is the Principal of Sea Isle Elementary School.
More from ASCD Hosts
Latest EDwords Articles
- Feliz Navidad! Tex-Mex, ‘Twas the Night Before Christmas!By Rita WirtzDecember 4, 2019
- Filled with Great ThanksgivingBy Tim RamseyDecember 2, 2019
- Everything for AllBy Tim RamseyNovember 26, 2019
- Giving Thanks for a Life Well Lived!By Rita WirtzNovember 25, 2019
- If You’re Wondering What Mindfulness Is Really AboutBy Raquel RiosNovember 25, 2019
© Copyright 2019 Accretive Media