Big Surprises in 2013, Big Challenges Ahead for 2014
Holly Elissa Bruno with Dr. David Bloomfield, Michael Smith, Sue Offutt
We close the year with a look back and a look ahead with three of our most insightful regular guests.
|Play Episode||Subscribe on iTunes|
MORE: Visit Holly Elissa Bruno’s Web Site
Share 2.0K 0
January 7, 2014 Directors and Administrators Channel
Dr. David Bloomfield is Professor of Education Leadership, Law, and Policy at Brooklyn College and the City University of NY Graduate Center. Michael Smith: is Superintendent of Tuscola Community Unit School District #301 in Tuscola, Illinois. He has more than 17 years of education experience as a teacher, coach, K-12 Principal, Assistant Superintendent, and Superintendent. Sue Offutt is the Executive Director at the McCormick Center for Early Childhood Leadership.
More from Errol St.Clair Smith
Latest EDwords Articles
- Celebrate Art and Craft of Teaching, Thoughts to Inspire You!By Rita WirtzNovember 12, 2019
- A Teachable Moment: Why 49% of Vets Wish You Would Stop Saying, “Thank You For Your Service”By Errol St.Clair SmithNovember 11, 2019
- This Is a School That Trust BuiltBy Misty M. Kirby, Ph.D.November 6, 2019
- Give Toddlers Developmentally Appropriate ProgramsBy Gail MultopNovember 4, 2019
- ValidatedBy Tim RamseyOctober 31, 2019
© Copyright 2019 Accretive Media