Big Surprises in 2013, Big Challenges Ahead for 2014
Holly Elissa Bruno with Dr. David Bloomfield, Michael Smith, Sue Offutt
We close the year with a look back and a look ahead with three of our most insightful regular guests.
|Play Episode||Subscribe on iTunes|
MORE: Visit Holly Elissa Bruno’s Web Site
Share 2.0K 0
January 7, 2014 Directors and Administrators Channel
Dr. David Bloomfield is Professor of Education Leadership, Law, and Policy at Brooklyn College and the City University of NY Graduate Center. Michael Smith: is Superintendent of Tuscola Community Unit School District #301 in Tuscola, Illinois. He has more than 17 years of education experience as a teacher, coach, K-12 Principal, Assistant Superintendent, and Superintendent. Sue Offutt is the Executive Director at the McCormick Center for Early Childhood Leadership.
More from Errol St.Clair Smith
Latest EDwords Articles
- Reading Success Secrets That Make a Difference!By Rita WirtzAugust 20, 2019
- Worried About That Student on Your Class List?: Just Remember These 5 ThingsBy J. HarperAugust 13, 2019
- Back to School Season Have You Feeling a Bit Nervous? (Here’s Why You’re Going to Be Okay)By J. HarperAugust 10, 2019
- New Superintendent? Welcome to the Shark TankBy Jay EitnerAugust 4, 2019
- The #1 Rule as a Superintendent: SAFETYBy Jay EitnerAugust 4, 2019
© Copyright 2019 Accretive Media