Big “Aha” Moments from the First 50 Episodes
Gary Abud, Steve Perkins
It seems like yesterday when we first launched National Teachers of the Year Radio, and here we are at 50 episodes. Join us as we discuss big highlights and exciting topics ahead.
|Play Episode||Subscribe on iTunes|
Share 1.6K 0
August 2, 2016 Teachers of The Year Radio
Steve Perkins is the 2014 Indiana Teacher of the Year. He has taught Latin for 24 years at middle school, high school, community college, and in addition to publishing numerous books and articles in a variety of areas, he presents multiple historical personages as an ancient Roman reenactor. Gary Abud is an innovative high school science teacher and instructional coach. In addition to his duties supporting the work of nearly 600 PreK-12 educators in the Grosse Pointe Public Schools.
More from Steve Perkins
Latest EDwords Articles
- What Teachers Should Be Thinking About On FridayBy J. HarperSeptember 11, 2019
- Rethinking Classroom Design, Fad, Fact or Fancy?By Rita WirtzSeptember 6, 2019
- A ‘Lopsided View of Human Intelligence’: How to Grow Imagination in Higher EducationBy Gillian JudsonSeptember 2, 2019
- Why Should I Care? Engagement through AuthenticityBy John McCarthySeptember 1, 2019
- Easy Peasy Comprehension Builders and Boosters!By Rita WirtzAugust 31, 2019
© Copyright 2019 Accretive Media