Blaming, Complaining and Blowing Off Steam Feels Good, but…
Jon Harper with David Geurin
|I’ve found that working in education presents many frustrations and reasons to vent, complain, and blow off steam. How I found a better way to handle these emotions.
Related Blog Post: Make Him A Gift
|Play Episode||Subscribe on iTunes|
Share 6.7K 0
June 16, 2017 MY BAD
David Geurin is principal and lead learner of Bolivar HS, a 2013 National Blue Ribbon School. He is passionate about empowering students and teachers as dynamic learners. Recently, he was selected as a 2017 NASSP National Digital Principal. He blogs regularly at davidgeurin.com.
More from J. Harper
Latest EDwords Articles
- The Inner Game of TeachingBy Jeffrey PflaumSeptember 18, 2019
- What Teachers Should Be Thinking About On FridayBy J. HarperSeptember 11, 2019
- Rethinking Classroom Design, Fad, Fact or Fancy?By Rita WirtzSeptember 6, 2019
- A ‘Lopsided View of Human Intelligence’: How to Grow Imagination in Higher EducationBy Gillian JudsonSeptember 2, 2019
- Why Should I Care? Engagement through AuthenticityBy John McCarthySeptember 1, 2019
© Copyright 2019 Accretive Media