Blaming, Complaining and Blowing Off Steam Feels Good, but…
Jon Harper with David Geurin
|I’ve found that working in education presents many frustrations and reasons to vent, complain, and blow off steam. How I found a better way to handle these emotions.
Related Blog Post: Make Him A Gift
|Play Episode||Subscribe on iTunes|
Share 6.7K 0
June 16, 2017 MY BAD
David Geurin is principal and lead learner of Bolivar HS, a 2013 National Blue Ribbon School. He is passionate about empowering students and teachers as dynamic learners. Recently, he was selected as a 2017 NASSP National Digital Principal. He blogs regularly at davidgeurin.com.
More from J. Harper
Latest EDwords Articles
- Dive in: 5 Things to Think About When You’re Planning for Early Learning OnlineBy Emily Caruso ParnellMarch 31, 2020
- Moments. Reflections. Leaving Footprints On Your Reading HeartsBy Rita WirtzMarch 29, 2020
- Leading By Example, Together We Are Strong!By Rita WirtzMarch 15, 2020
- You’re a Teacher and You Matter!By Debra PierceMarch 11, 2020
- Relationship Building Is Not a ConsequenceBy Tim RamseyMarch 2, 2020
© Copyright 2019 Accretive Media