Blaming, Complaining and Blowing Off Steam Feels Good, but…
Jon Harper with David Geurin
|I’ve found that working in education presents many frustrations and reasons to vent, complain, and blow off steam. How I found a better way to handle these emotions.
Related Blog Post: Make Him A Gift
|Play Episode||Subscribe on iTunes|
Share 6.7K 0
June 16, 2017 MY BAD
David Geurin is principal and lead learner of Bolivar HS, a 2013 National Blue Ribbon School. He is passionate about empowering students and teachers as dynamic learners. Recently, he was selected as a 2017 NASSP National Digital Principal. He blogs regularly at davidgeurin.com.
More from J. Harper
Latest EDwords Articles
- Celebrate Art and Craft of Teaching, Thoughts to Inspire You!By Rita WirtzNovember 12, 2019
- A Teachable Moment: Why 49% of Vets Wish You Would Stop Saying, “Thank You For Your Service”By Errol St.Clair SmithNovember 11, 2019
- This Is a School That Trust BuiltBy Misty M. Kirby, Ph.D.November 6, 2019
- Give Toddlers Developmentally Appropriate ProgramsBy Gail MultopNovember 4, 2019
- ValidatedBy Tim RamseyOctober 31, 2019
© Copyright 2019 Accretive Media