Blaming, Complaining and Blowing Off Steam Feels Good, but…
Jon Harper with David Geurin
|I’ve found that working in education presents many frustrations and reasons to vent, complain, and blow off steam. How I found a better way to handle these emotions.
Related Blog Post: Make Him A Gift
|Play Episode||Subscribe on iTunes|
Share 6.7K 0
June 16, 2017 MY BAD
David Geurin is principal and lead learner of Bolivar HS, a 2013 National Blue Ribbon School. He is passionate about empowering students and teachers as dynamic learners. Recently, he was selected as a 2017 NASSP National Digital Principal. He blogs regularly at davidgeurin.com.
More from Jon Harper
Latest EDwords Articles
- Reading Success Secrets That Make a Difference!By Rita WirtzAugust 20, 2019
- Worried About That Student on Your Class List?: Just Remember These 5 ThingsBy Jon HarperAugust 13, 2019
- Back to School Season Have You Feeling a Bit Nervous? (Here’s Why You’re Going to Be Okay)By Jon HarperAugust 10, 2019
- New Superintendent? Welcome to the Shark TankBy Jay EitnerAugust 4, 2019
- The #1 Rule as a Superintendent: SAFETYBy Jay EitnerAugust 4, 2019
© Copyright 2019 Accretive Media