Blended Learning: How Ready Are We?
Tom Whitby, Nancy Blair and Gerald Aungst
What is required to employ a blended-learning model in our schools? Are we ready? If not, what does it take to get ready?
Ed Chat Archive: http://edchat.pbworks.com/
Share 2.3K 0
April 5, 2016 EdChat Radio
Gerald Aungst has 25 years of experience as a professional educator, specializing in digital technology, mathematics, and gifted education. Nancy Blair is a middle school principal in Georgia and previously served as a school improvement consultant. Tom Whitby is a former contributing Editor at SmartBrief, founder of #Edchat, Twitter-Using Educators, and NYSCATE Network.
More from T. Whitby
Latest EDwords Articles
- Raffi’s Gift to Baby Belugas: Singing for GretaBy Rita WirtzSeptember 19, 2019
- The Inner Game of TeachingBy Jeffrey PflaumSeptember 18, 2019
- What Teachers Should Be Thinking About On FridayBy J. HarperSeptember 11, 2019
- Rethinking Classroom Design, Fad, Fact or Fancy?By Rita WirtzSeptember 6, 2019
- A ‘Lopsided View of Human Intelligence’: How to Grow Imagination in Higher EducationBy Gillian JudsonSeptember 2, 2019
© Copyright 2019 Accretive Media