Blended Learning: How Ready Are We?
Tom Whitby, Nancy Blair and Gerald Aungst
What is required to employ a blended-learning model in our schools? Are we ready? If not, what does it take to get ready?
Ed Chat Archive: http://edchat.pbworks.com/
Share 2.3K 0
April 5, 2016 EdChat Radio
Gerald Aungst has 25 years of experience as a professional educator, specializing in digital technology, mathematics, and gifted education. Nancy Blair is a middle school principal in Georgia and previously served as a school improvement consultant. Tom Whitby is a former contributing Editor at SmartBrief, founder of #Edchat, Twitter-Using Educators, and NYSCATE Network.
More from T. Whitby
Latest EDwords Articles
- The Importance of Building Capacity in Schools: Follow Up (One Week Later)By Misty M. Kirby, Ph.D.October 16, 2019
- LeavesBy Tim RamseyOctober 15, 2019
- Slowing Down: The Soft Skill That Gets Left BehindBy J. HarperOctober 15, 2019
- Laughing About Mental Illness? The Joke Is on YouBy Jay EitnerOctober 10, 2019
- The Importance of Building Capacity in SchoolsBy Misty M. Kirby, Ph.D.October 9, 2019
© Copyright 2019 Accretive Media