Student Privacy: Four Rules to Teach Students Where to Draw the Line
Vicki Davis withJennifer Scott
A fascinating discussion about teaching students how to make smart judgments about what should be publiclyblogged, what should be kept private and why.
|Play Episode||Subscribe on iTunes|
Share 4.2K 0
January 21, 2015 Every Classroom Matters
Jennifer Scott is an English teacher and technology mentor. Simply put, her students are writers. She was a finalist for Kern County Teacher of the Year and also a trainer for My Big Campus.
More from Vicki Davis
Latest EDwords Articles
- What Teachers Should Be Thinking About On FridayBy J. HarperSeptember 11, 2019
- Rethinking Classroom Design, Fad, Fact or Fancy?By Rita WirtzSeptember 6, 2019
- A ‘Lopsided View of Human Intelligence’: How to Grow Imagination in Higher EducationBy Gillian JudsonSeptember 2, 2019
- Why Should I Care? Engagement through AuthenticityBy John McCarthySeptember 1, 2019
- Easy Peasy Comprehension Builders and Boosters!By Rita WirtzAugust 31, 2019
© Copyright 2019 Accretive Media