Student Privacy: Four Rules to Teach Students Where to Draw the Line
Vicki Davis withJennifer Scott
A fascinating discussion about teaching students how to make smart judgments about what should be publiclyblogged, what should be kept private and why.
|Play Episode||Subscribe on iTunes|
Share 4.2K 0
January 21, 2015 Every Classroom Matters
Jennifer Scott is an English teacher and technology mentor. Simply put, her students are writers. She was a finalist for Kern County Teacher of the Year and also a trainer for My Big Campus.
More from Vicki Davis
Latest EDwords Articles
- Dive in: 5 Things to Think About When You’re Planning for Early Learning OnlineBy Emily Caruso ParnellMarch 31, 2020
- Moments. Reflections. Leaving Footprints On Your Reading HeartsBy Rita WirtzMarch 29, 2020
- Leading By Example, Together We Are Strong!By Rita WirtzMarch 15, 2020
- You’re a Teacher and You Matter!By Debra PierceMarch 11, 2020
- Relationship Building Is Not a ConsequenceBy Tim RamseyMarch 2, 2020
© Copyright 2019 Accretive Media