Student Privacy: Four Rules to Teach Students Where to Draw the Line
Vicki Davis withJennifer Scott
A fascinating discussion about teaching students how to make smart judgments about what should be publiclyblogged, what should be kept private and why.
|Play Episode||Subscribe on iTunes|
Share 4.2K 0
January 21, 2015 Every Classroom Matters
Jennifer Scott is an English teacher and technology mentor. Simply put, her students are writers. She was a finalist for Kern County Teacher of the Year and also a trainer for My Big Campus.
More from Vicki Davis
Latest EDwords Articles
- Raise Your Hand If You Want to be a Teacher! What… Nobody?By Debra PierceNovember 19, 2019
- The WallBy Tim RamseyNovember 18, 2019
- Celebrate Art and Craft of Teaching, Thoughts to Inspire You!By Rita WirtzNovember 12, 2019
- A Teachable Moment: Why 49% of Vets Wish You Would Stop Saying, “Thank You For Your Service”By Errol St.Clair SmithNovember 11, 2019
- This Is a School That Trust BuiltBy Misty M. Kirby, Ph.D.November 6, 2019
© Copyright 2019 Accretive Media