Student Privacy: Four Rules to Teach Students Where to Draw the Line
Vicki Davis withJennifer Scott
A fascinating discussion about teaching students how to make smart judgments about what should be publiclyblogged, what should be kept private and why.
|Play Episode||Subscribe on iTunes|
Share 4.2K 0
January 21, 2015 Every Classroom Matters
Jennifer Scott is an English teacher and technology mentor. Simply put, her students are writers. She was a finalist for Kern County Teacher of the Year and also a trainer for My Big Campus.
More from Vicki Davis
Latest EDwords Articles
- That Kid at the Back, First a Scholar, Now Rocket Scientist!By Rita WirtzFebruary 8, 2020
- Power to the Early Childhood Profession Sometimes Requires Difficult ChoicesBy Debra PierceJanuary 29, 2020
- Taking Another Look at Reading Fluency. Valentine’s Gift!By Rita WirtzJanuary 27, 2020
- They Don’t Know Much About HistoryBy Tim RamseyJanuary 27, 2020
- ‘I Wish You Well’ – 4 Sucky Words in the Education SpaceBy Jay EitnerJanuary 27, 2020
© Copyright 2019 Accretive Media