Blurring the Lines Between Teachers and Administrators
Gary Abud, Steve Perkins with Barnett Berry
Join us as we talk about the blending of the roles of teacher and administrator. What are the benefits and challenges?
|Play Episode||Subscribe on iTunes|
Share 3.0K 0
August 19, 2016 Teachers of The Year Radio
Barnett Berry is founder, CEO, and partner at the Center for Teaching Quality in Carrboro, NC. He is the lead author of Teacherpreneurs: Innovative Teachers Who Lead But Don’t Leave (Jossey-Bass, 2013) and TEACHING 2030: What We Must Do For Our Students and Our Public Schools… Now and in the Future (Teachers College Press, 2010).
More from Steve Perkins
Latest EDwords Articles
- The Inner Game of TeachingBy Jeffrey PflaumSeptember 18, 2019
- What Teachers Should Be Thinking About On FridayBy J. HarperSeptember 11, 2019
- Rethinking Classroom Design, Fad, Fact or Fancy?By Rita WirtzSeptember 6, 2019
- A ‘Lopsided View of Human Intelligence’: How to Grow Imagination in Higher EducationBy Gillian JudsonSeptember 2, 2019
- Why Should I Care? Engagement through AuthenticityBy John McCarthySeptember 1, 2019
© Copyright 2019 Accretive Media