Blurring the Lines Between Teachers and Administrators
Gary Abud, Steve Perkins with Barnett Berry
Join us as we talk about the blending of the roles of teacher and administrator. What are the benefits and challenges?
|Play Episode||Subscribe on iTunes|
Share 3.0K 0
August 19, 2016 Teachers of The Year Radio
Barnett Berry is founder, CEO, and partner at the Center for Teaching Quality in Carrboro, NC. He is the lead author of Teacherpreneurs: Innovative Teachers Who Lead But Don’t Leave (Jossey-Bass, 2013) and TEACHING 2030: What We Must Do For Our Students and Our Public Schools… Now and in the Future (Teachers College Press, 2010).
More from Steve Perkins
Latest EDwords Articles
- Celebrate Art and Craft of Teaching, Thoughts to Inspire You!By Rita WirtzNovember 12, 2019
- A Teachable Moment: Why 49% of Vets Wish You Would Stop Saying, “Thank You For Your Service”By Errol St.Clair SmithNovember 11, 2019
- This Is a School That Trust BuiltBy Misty M. Kirby, Ph.D.November 6, 2019
- Give Toddlers Developmentally Appropriate ProgramsBy Gail MultopNovember 4, 2019
- ValidatedBy Tim RamseyOctober 31, 2019
© Copyright 2019 Accretive Media