Boycotting Standardized Tests: Good Idea? Will It Make a Difference?
Rae Pica with Jesse Hagopian, Celine Coggins, Patrick Riccards
The national discussion of standardized testing was ratcheted up a notch when five schools in Seattle voted to boycott a standard test. In this segment we interview one of the leaders of the boycott and get some views on what impact, if any, this strategy will likely have on the practice of testing.
Feature Commentary: A minute with Diane Ravitch
|Play Episode||Subscribe on iTunes|
More from BAM! Radio Network
Latest EDwords Articles
- Put Down the Guns, Pick Up a BookBy Linda MitchellSeptember 23, 2019
- Raffi’s Gift to Baby Belugas: Singing for GretaBy Rita WirtzSeptember 19, 2019
- The Inner Game of TeachingBy Jeffrey PflaumSeptember 18, 2019
- What Teachers Should Be Thinking About On FridayBy J. HarperSeptember 11, 2019
- Rethinking Classroom Design, Fad, Fact or Fancy?By Rita WirtzSeptember 6, 2019
© Copyright 2019 Accretive Media