Boycotting Standardized Tests: Good Idea? Will It Make a Difference?
Rae Pica with Jesse Hagopian, Celine Coggins, Patrick Riccards
The national discussion of standardized testing was ratcheted up a notch when five schools in Seattle voted to boycott a standard test. In this segment we interview one of the leaders of the boycott and get some views on what impact, if any, this strategy will likely have on the practice of testing.
Feature Commentary: A minute with Diane Ravitch
|Play Episode||Subscribe on iTunes|
More from BAM! Radio Network
Latest EDwords Articles
- What Does Community Engagement Look Like?By Misty M. Kirby, Ph.D.January 16, 2020
- On Celebrating a Milestone Birthday!By Rita WirtzJanuary 13, 2020
- AllergiesBy Tim RamseyJanuary 6, 2020
- Happy New Year and Decade, 2020 Love!By Rita WirtzJanuary 3, 2020
- The One Big Lesson We (Hopefully) All Learned in 2019By Errol St.Clair SmithDecember 20, 2019
© Copyright 2019 Accretive Media