Breaking Down Barriers to Learning with Making
Laura Fleming and Travis Lape with Steve Davee
Tune is as we highlight the collateral benefits of making and makerspaces. Our guest is committed to enable every child to be a maker.
|Play Episode||Subscribe on iTunes|
Share 4.8K 0
February 11, 2016 Maker Movement
Steve Davee is Maker Ed’s Chief Maker Educator and founder of CoLAB Tinkering. He is a former biochemist, served for over eight years as a math & science teacher and Documentation Specialist for preK through 5th graders, and has been actively volunteering and working in education for over 30 years.
More from Laura Fleming
Latest EDwords Articles
- RechargedBy Tim RamseyOctober 21, 2019
- The Importance of Building Capacity in Schools: Follow Up (One Week Later)By Misty M. Kirby, Ph.D.October 16, 2019
- LeavesBy Tim RamseyOctober 15, 2019
- Slowing Down: The Soft Skill That Gets Left BehindBy J. HarperOctober 15, 2019
- Laughing About Mental Illness? The Joke Is on YouBy Jay EitnerOctober 10, 2019
© Copyright 2019 Accretive Media