Breaking Down Barriers to Learning with Making
Laura Fleming and Travis Lape with Steve Davee
Tune is as we highlight the collateral benefits of making and makerspaces. Our guest is committed to enable every child to be a maker.
|Play Episode||Subscribe on iTunes|
Share 4.8K 0
February 11, 2016 Maker Movement
Steve Davee is Maker Ed’s Chief Maker Educator and founder of CoLAB Tinkering. He is a former biochemist, served for over eight years as a math & science teacher and Documentation Specialist for preK through 5th graders, and has been actively volunteering and working in education for over 30 years.
More from Laura Fleming
Latest EDwords Articles
- What Does Community Engagement Look Like?By Misty M. Kirby, Ph.D.January 16, 2020
- On Celebrating a Milestone Birthday!By Rita WirtzJanuary 13, 2020
- AllergiesBy Tim RamseyJanuary 6, 2020
- Happy New Year and Decade, 2020 Love!By Rita WirtzJanuary 3, 2020
- The One Big Lesson We (Hopefully) All Learned in 2019By Errol St.Clair SmithDecember 20, 2019
© Copyright 2019 Accretive Media