Breaking Through the Biggest Barrier to Flipped Learning
Jon Bergmann with Dr. BaoHui Zhang
Welcome to the second episode of Flipped Learning Worldwidewhere we look at the biggest barrier to flipped learning.
#edchat #flipclass #teachers
|Play Episode||Subscribe on iTunes|
Share 2.0K 0
July 5, 2016 Flipped Learning Worldwide
Dr. BaoHui Zhang is Qujiang Scholar professor, former dean, and doctoral student supervisor at the School of Education (SOE), Shaanxi Normal University (SNNU), Xi’an, China. His research has been in the intersection of Educational Technology, Science Education and the Learning Sciences when integrating ICT to promote inquiry-based learning; he and his collaborators have followed closely the development of flipped classroom in China.
More from Jon Bergmann
Latest EDwords Articles
- What Does Community Engagement Look Like?By Misty M. Kirby, Ph.D.January 16, 2020
- On Celebrating a Milestone Birthday!By Rita WirtzJanuary 13, 2020
- AllergiesBy Tim RamseyJanuary 6, 2020
- Happy New Year and Decade, 2020 Love!By Rita WirtzJanuary 3, 2020
- The One Big Lesson We (Hopefully) All Learned in 2019By Errol St.Clair SmithDecember 20, 2019
© Copyright 2019 Accretive Media