Breaking Through the Biggest Barrier to Flipped Learning
Jon Bergmann with Dr. BaoHui Zhang
Welcome to the second episode of Flipped Learning Worldwidewhere we look at the biggest barrier to flipped learning.
#edchat #flipclass #teachers
|Play Episode||Subscribe on iTunes|
Share 2.0K 0
July 5, 2016 Flipped Learning Worldwide
Dr. BaoHui Zhang is Qujiang Scholar professor, former dean, and doctoral student supervisor at the School of Education (SOE), Shaanxi Normal University (SNNU), Xi’an, China. His research has been in the intersection of Educational Technology, Science Education and the Learning Sciences when integrating ICT to promote inquiry-based learning; he and his collaborators have followed closely the development of flipped classroom in China.
More from Jon Bergmann
Latest EDwords Articles
- UrgentBy Tim RamseyApril 6, 2020
- Dive in: 5 Things to Think About When You’re Planning for Early Learning OnlineBy Emily Caruso ParnellMarch 31, 2020
- Moments. Reflections. Leaving Footprints On Your Reading HeartsBy Rita WirtzMarch 29, 2020
- Leading By Example, Together We Are Strong!By Rita WirtzMarch 15, 2020
- You’re a Teacher and You Matter!By Debra PierceMarch 11, 2020
© Copyright 2019 Accretive Media