Breaking Through the Biggest Barrier to Flipped Learning
Jon Bergmann with Dr. BaoHui Zhang
Welcome to the second episode of Flipped Learning Worldwidewhere we look at the biggest barrier to flipped learning.
#edchat #flipclass #teachers
|Play Episode||Subscribe on iTunes|
Share 2.0K 0
July 5, 2016 Flipped Learning Worldwide
Dr. BaoHui Zhang is Qujiang Scholar professor, former dean, and doctoral student supervisor at the School of Education (SOE), Shaanxi Normal University (SNNU), Xi’an, China. His research has been in the intersection of Educational Technology, Science Education and the Learning Sciences when integrating ICT to promote inquiry-based learning; he and his collaborators have followed closely the development of flipped classroom in China.
More from Jon Bergmann
Latest EDwords Articles
- Reading Success Secrets That Make a Difference!By Rita WirtzAugust 20, 2019
- Worried About That Student on Your Class List?: Just Remember These 5 ThingsBy Jon HarperAugust 13, 2019
- Back to School Season Have You Feeling a Bit Nervous? (Here’s Why You’re Going to Be Okay)By Jon HarperAugust 10, 2019
- New Superintendent? Welcome to the Shark TankBy Jay EitnerAugust 4, 2019
- The #1 Rule as a Superintendent: SAFETYBy Jay EitnerAugust 4, 2019
© Copyright 2019 Accretive Media