Breaking Through the Biggest Barrier to Flipped Learning
Jon Bergmann with Dr. BaoHui Zhang
Welcome to the second episode of Flipped Learning Worldwidewhere we look at the biggest barrier to flipped learning.
#edchat #flipclass #teachers
|Play Episode||Subscribe on iTunes|
Share 2.0K 0
July 5, 2016 Flipped Learning Worldwide
Dr. BaoHui Zhang is Qujiang Scholar professor, former dean, and doctoral student supervisor at the School of Education (SOE), Shaanxi Normal University (SNNU), Xi’an, China. His research has been in the intersection of Educational Technology, Science Education and the Learning Sciences when integrating ICT to promote inquiry-based learning; he and his collaborators have followed closely the development of flipped classroom in China.
More from Jon Bergmann
Latest EDwords Articles
- Celebrate Art and Craft of Teaching, Thoughts to Inspire You!By Rita WirtzNovember 12, 2019
- A Teachable Moment: Why 49% of Vets Wish You Would Stop Saying, “Thank You For Your Service”By Errol St.Clair SmithNovember 11, 2019
- This Is a School That Trust BuiltBy Misty M. Kirby, Ph.D.November 6, 2019
- Give Toddlers Developmentally Appropriate ProgramsBy Gail MultopNovember 4, 2019
- ValidatedBy Tim RamseyOctober 31, 2019
© Copyright 2019 Accretive Media