Breaking Through the Biggest Barrier to Flipped Learning
Jon Bergmann with Dr. BaoHui Zhang
Welcome to the second episode of Flipped Learning Worldwidewhere we look at the biggest barrier to flipped learning.
#edchat #flipclass #teachers
|Play Episode||Subscribe on iTunes|
Share 2.0K 0
July 5, 2016 Flipped Learning Worldwide
Dr. BaoHui Zhang is Qujiang Scholar professor, former dean, and doctoral student supervisor at the School of Education (SOE), Shaanxi Normal University (SNNU), Xi’an, China. His research has been in the intersection of Educational Technology, Science Education and the Learning Sciences when integrating ICT to promote inquiry-based learning; he and his collaborators have followed closely the development of flipped classroom in China.
More from Jon Bergmann
Latest EDwords Articles
- Raffi’s Gift to Baby Belugas: Singing for GretaBy Rita WirtzSeptember 19, 2019
- The Inner Game of TeachingBy Jeffrey PflaumSeptember 18, 2019
- What Teachers Should Be Thinking About On FridayBy J. HarperSeptember 11, 2019
- Rethinking Classroom Design, Fad, Fact or Fancy?By Rita WirtzSeptember 6, 2019
- A ‘Lopsided View of Human Intelligence’: How to Grow Imagination in Higher EducationBy Gillian JudsonSeptember 2, 2019
© Copyright 2019 Accretive Media