Bridging the Disconnect Between Technology and Teaching
Anthony Rebora and Catlin Tucker.
|Our guest argues that we often miss the mark in implementing education technology by starting with a bang but failing to provide what teachers need to succeed. Learn what’s needed to bridge the gap.|
|Play Episode||Subscribe on iTunes|
Share 746 0
February 9, 2019 ASCD Learn Teach Lead Radio
Catlin Tucker is a Google Certified Innovator, bestselling author, international trainer, and keynote speaker. Catlin is currently working as an education consultant and blended learning coach while pursuing her doctorate at Pepperdine University. Host Anthony Rebora is the Editor in Chief of Education Leadership.
More from ASCD Hosts
Latest EDwords Articles
- Dive in: 5 Things to Think About When You’re Planning for Early Learning OnlineBy Emily Caruso ParnellMarch 31, 2020
- Moments. Reflections. Leaving Footprints On Your Reading HeartsBy Rita WirtzMarch 29, 2020
- Leading By Example, Together We Are Strong!By Rita WirtzMarch 15, 2020
- You’re a Teacher and You Matter!By Debra PierceMarch 11, 2020
- Relationship Building Is Not a ConsequenceBy Tim RamseyMarch 2, 2020
© Copyright 2019 Accretive Media