Bridging the Disconnect Between Technology and Teaching
Anthony Rebora and Catlin Tucker.
|Our guest argues that we often miss the mark in implementing education technology by starting with a bang but failing to provide what teachers need to succeed. Learn what’s needed to bridge the gap.|
|Play Episode||Subscribe on iTunes|
Share 741 0
February 9, 2019 ASCD Learn Teach Lead Radio
Catlin Tucker is a Google Certified Innovator, bestselling author, international trainer, and keynote speaker. Catlin is currently working as an education consultant and blended learning coach while pursuing her doctorate at Pepperdine University. Host Anthony Rebora is the Editor in Chief of Education Leadership.
More from ASCD Hosts
Latest EDwords Articles
- Celebrate Art and Craft of Teaching, Thoughts to Inspire You!By Rita WirtzNovember 12, 2019
- A Teachable Moment: Why 49% of Vets Wish You Would Stop Saying, “Thank You For Your Service”By Errol St.Clair SmithNovember 11, 2019
- This Is a School That Trust BuiltBy Misty M. Kirby, Ph.D.November 6, 2019
- Give Toddlers Developmentally Appropriate ProgramsBy Gail MultopNovember 4, 2019
- ValidatedBy Tim RamseyOctober 31, 2019
© Copyright 2019 Accretive Media