Bridging the Disconnect Between Technology and Teaching
Anthony Rebora and Catlin Tucker.
|Our guest argues that we often miss the mark in implementing education technology by starting with a bang but failing to provide what teachers need to succeed. Learn what’s needed to bridge the gap.|
|Play Episode||Subscribe on iTunes|
Share 740 0
February 9, 2019 ASCD Learn Teach Lead Radio
Catlin Tucker is a Google Certified Innovator, bestselling author, international trainer, and keynote speaker. Catlin is currently working as an education consultant and blended learning coach while pursuing her doctorate at Pepperdine University. Host Anthony Rebora is the Editor in Chief of Education Leadership.
More from ASCD Hosts
Latest EDwords Articles
- The Inner Game of TeachingBy Jeffrey PflaumSeptember 18, 2019
- What Teachers Should Be Thinking About On FridayBy J. HarperSeptember 11, 2019
- Rethinking Classroom Design, Fad, Fact or Fancy?By Rita WirtzSeptember 6, 2019
- A ‘Lopsided View of Human Intelligence’: How to Grow Imagination in Higher EducationBy Gillian JudsonSeptember 2, 2019
- Why Should I Care? Engagement through AuthenticityBy John McCarthySeptember 1, 2019
© Copyright 2019 Accretive Media