Budget Realities: What Are the Chances Your Job Will Be Cut?
Donna Mazyck with Dr. Dan Domenech and Nicole Fauteux
Across the nation school budgets are in crisis and cuts are being made at every level. In this segment we ask two experts to share with us what their research shows about the chances that your school nurse job may be cut. We also look at how school administrators are thinking about the priority of school health in their budget, trends being explored for funding school nursing and practical steps you can personally take ensure that school health gets funded.
|Play Episode||Subscribe on iTunes|
More from Donna Mazyck
Latest EDwords Articles
- Celebrate Art and Craft of Teaching, Thoughts to Inspire You!By Rita WirtzNovember 12, 2019
- A Teachable Moment: Why 49% of Vets Wish You Would Stop Saying, “Thank You For Your Service”By Errol St.Clair SmithNovember 11, 2019
- This Is a School That Trust BuiltBy Misty M. Kirby, Ph.D.November 6, 2019
- Give Toddlers Developmentally Appropriate ProgramsBy Gail MultopNovember 4, 2019
- ValidatedBy Tim RamseyOctober 31, 2019
© Copyright 2019 Accretive Media