Budget Realities: What Are the Chances Your Job Will Be Cut?
Donna Mazyck with Dr. Dan Domenech and Nicole Fauteux
Across the nation school budgets are in crisis and cuts are being made at every level. In this segment we ask two experts to share with us what their research shows about the chances that your school nurse job may be cut. We also look at how school administrators are thinking about the priority of school health in their budget, trends being explored for funding school nursing and practical steps you can personally take ensure that school health gets funded.
|Play Episode||Subscribe on iTunes|
More from Donna Mazyck
Latest EDwords Articles
- Worried About That Student on Your Class List? (Just remember these 5 things)By Jon HarperAugust 13, 2019
- Back to School Season Have You Feeling a Bit Nervous? (Here’s Why You’re Going to Be Okay)By Jon HarperAugust 10, 2019
- CrumpledBy Jon HarperJuly 6, 2019
- TherapyBy Tim RamseyJuly 5, 2019
- Summer Learning Slide! What’s Up? or Down?By Rita WirtzJune 27, 2019
© Copyright 2019 Accretive Media