Budget Realities: What Are the Chances Your Job Will Be Cut?
Donna Mazyck with Dr. Dan Domenech and Nicole Fauteux
Across the nation school budgets are in crisis and cuts are being made at every level. In this segment we ask two experts to share with us what their research shows about the chances that your school nurse job may be cut. We also look at how school administrators are thinking about the priority of school health in their budget, trends being explored for funding school nursing and practical steps you can personally take ensure that school health gets funded.
|Play Episode||Subscribe on iTunes|
More from Donna Mazyck
Latest EDwords Articles
- Raffi’s Gift to Baby Belugas: Singing for GretaBy Rita WirtzSeptember 19, 2019
- The Inner Game of TeachingBy Jeffrey PflaumSeptember 18, 2019
- What Teachers Should Be Thinking About On FridayBy J. HarperSeptember 11, 2019
- Rethinking Classroom Design, Fad, Fact or Fancy?By Rita WirtzSeptember 6, 2019
- A ‘Lopsided View of Human Intelligence’: How to Grow Imagination in Higher EducationBy Gillian JudsonSeptember 2, 2019
© Copyright 2019 Accretive Media