But We’ve Always Taught This Way…
Danielle Myburgh,Rebbecca Sweeney
In this episode of New Zealand Edchat Radio, we talk about the tension between past, present and future teaching practices.
|Play Episode||Subscribe on iTunes|
Share 1.7K 0
June 19, 2015 Connected Educators
Rebbecca Sweeney works for CORE Education - she facilitates and mentors groups and individuals in clusters or networks, schools and early childhood services. She works with practitioners in their own contexts to set and achieve their aspirations. Danielle Myburgh is #edchatNZ host and founder, maths and science teacher, e-learning specialist classroom teacher, masters in education student and overall learning junkie. She also has a blog www.MissDtheTeacher.blogspot.com.
More from Sheryl Nussbaum
Latest EDwords Articles
- What Does Community Engagement Look Like?By Misty M. Kirby, Ph.D.January 16, 2020
- On Celebrating a Milestone Birthday!By Rita WirtzJanuary 13, 2020
- AllergiesBy Tim RamseyJanuary 6, 2020
- Happy New Year and Decade, 2020 Love!By Rita WirtzJanuary 3, 2020
- The One Big Lesson We (Hopefully) All Learned in 2019By Errol St.Clair SmithDecember 20, 2019
© Copyright 2019 Accretive Media