Making Time to Reflect on Your Teaching: Why It Matters
Mark Westonand Nancy Blair with Donna Reed Lovell
In this segment we reflect on the critical role of reflection in the process of improving your teaching practice.
EdChat Archive: http://edchat.pbworks.com/
|Play Episode||Subscribe on iTunes|
Share 1.5K 0
March 24, 2015 EdChat Radio
Donna Reed Lovell is the Principal at Berea Community Middle and High School, a 6-12 school located in Berea, Kentucky. She received a Master’s in School Counseling from Eastern Kentucky University, as well as a second Masters in Educational Leadership. Nancy Blair is a middle school principal in Georgia. She previously served as a school improvement consultant. Mark Weston Ph.D. has worked at all levels of the educational system — classroom, school, congress, US Dept of education, technology companies and universities. He’s currently an Associate Dean at Georgia Tech.
More from Tom Whitby
Latest EDwords Articles
- Reading Success Secrets That Make a Difference!By Rita WirtzAugust 20, 2019
- Worried About That Student on Your Class List?: Just Remember These 5 ThingsBy J. HarperAugust 13, 2019
- Back to School Season Have You Feeling a Bit Nervous? (Here’s Why You’re Going to Be Okay)By J. HarperAugust 10, 2019
- New Superintendent? Welcome to the Shark TankBy Jay EitnerAugust 4, 2019
- The #1 Rule as a Superintendent: SAFETYBy Jay EitnerAugust 4, 2019
© Copyright 2019 Accretive Media