Making Time to Reflect on Your Teaching: Why It Matters
Mark Westonand Nancy Blair with Donna Reed Lovell
In this segment we reflect on the critical role of reflection in the process of improving your teaching practice.
EdChat Archive: http://edchat.pbworks.com/
|Play Episode||Subscribe on iTunes|
Share 1.5K 0
March 24, 2015 EdChat Radio
Donna Reed Lovell is the Principal at Berea Community Middle and High School, a 6-12 school located in Berea, Kentucky. She received a Master’s in School Counseling from Eastern Kentucky University, as well as a second Masters in Educational Leadership. Nancy Blair is a middle school principal in Georgia. She previously served as a school improvement consultant. Mark Weston Ph.D. has worked at all levels of the educational system — classroom, school, congress, US Dept of education, technology companies and universities. He’s currently an Associate Dean at Georgia Tech.
More from T. Whitby
Latest EDwords Articles
- Celebrate Art and Craft of Teaching, Thoughts to Inspire You!By Rita WirtzNovember 12, 2019
- A Teachable Moment: Why 49% of Vets Wish You Would Stop Saying, “Thank You For Your Service”By Errol St.Clair SmithNovember 11, 2019
- This Is a School That Trust BuiltBy Misty M. Kirby, Ph.D.November 6, 2019
- Give Toddlers Developmentally Appropriate ProgramsBy Gail MultopNovember 4, 2019
- ValidatedBy Tim RamseyOctober 31, 2019
© Copyright 2019 Accretive Media