Can All Students Be Good at Math? Yes, Here’s How
Matt Wachel with Cathy Seeley
Our guest says that all students can learn to make sense of math and master the subject if they understand a few key ideas.
|Play Episode||Subscribe on iTunes|
Share 15.6K 0
October 13, 2016 ASCD Learn Teach Lead Radio
Cathy Seeley has worked as a teacher, district mathematics coordinator, Texas state mathematics director for grades K–12, and is a former president of the National Council of Teachers of Mathematics. Her ASCD books include Making Sense of Math: How to Help Every Student Become a Mathematical Thinker and Problem Solver, and Building a Math-Positive Culture: How to Support Great Math Teaching in Your School. ASCD Emerging Leader and host Matt Wachel is an elementary assistant principal in the Park Hill School District in Kansas City, MO.
More from ASCD Hosts
Latest EDwords Articles
- The Importance of Building Capacity in Schools: Follow Up (One Week Later)By Misty M. Kirby, Ph.D.October 16, 2019
- LeavesBy Tim RamseyOctober 15, 2019
- Slowing Down: The Soft Skill That Gets Left BehindBy J. HarperOctober 15, 2019
- Laughing About Mental Illness? The Joke Is on YouBy Jay EitnerOctober 10, 2019
- The Importance of Building Capacity in SchoolsBy Misty M. Kirby, Ph.D.October 9, 2019
© Copyright 2019 Accretive Media