Can All Students Be Good at Math? Yes, Here’s How
Matt Wachel with Cathy Seeley
Our guest says that all students can learn to make sense of math and master the subject if they understand a few key ideas.
|Play Episode||Subscribe on iTunes|
Share 15.6K 0
October 13, 2016 ASCD Learn Teach Lead Radio
Cathy Seeley has worked as a teacher, district mathematics coordinator, Texas state mathematics director for grades K–12, and is a former president of the National Council of Teachers of Mathematics. Her ASCD books include Making Sense of Math: How to Help Every Student Become a Mathematical Thinker and Problem Solver, and Building a Math-Positive Culture: How to Support Great Math Teaching in Your School. ASCD Emerging Leader and host Matt Wachel is an elementary assistant principal in the Park Hill School District in Kansas City, MO.
More from ASCD Hosts
Latest EDwords Articles
- What Does Community Engagement Look Like?By Misty M. Kirby, Ph.D.January 16, 2020
- On Celebrating a Milestone Birthday!By Rita WirtzJanuary 13, 2020
- AllergiesBy Tim RamseyJanuary 6, 2020
- Happy New Year and Decade, 2020 Love!By Rita WirtzJanuary 3, 2020
- The One Big Lesson We (Hopefully) All Learned in 2019By Errol St.Clair SmithDecember 20, 2019
© Copyright 2019 Accretive Media