Can Digital Media Enhance Learning?
Mark Ginsberg and Rae Pica with Susan Zelman
|Computers, Internet, television, Twitter, iPods–can these technologies really enhance early childhood learning? In the NAEYC radio segment , the Corporation for Public Broadcasting challenges some conventional wisdomwith the use of digital media in their “Ready to Learn” program. Learn more…|
|Play Episode||Subscribe on iTunes|
Visit the NAEYCWeb Site
Share 2.9K 0
May 12, 2009 NAEYC Radio
Dr. Susan Zelman joined CPB as senior vice president for Education and Children’s Content in September 2008. She develops and oversees the vision, focus and related strategy for CPB’s education and children’s content initiatives and manages CPB’s administration of the Department of Education’s Ready To Learn grant.
More from Mark Ginsberg
Latest EDwords Articles
- What Teachers Should Be Thinking About On FridayBy J. HarperSeptember 11, 2019
- Rethinking Classroom Design, Fad, Fact or Fancy?By Rita WirtzSeptember 6, 2019
- A ‘Lopsided View of Human Intelligence’: How to Grow Imagination in Higher EducationBy Gillian JudsonSeptember 2, 2019
- Why Should I Care? Engagement through AuthenticityBy John McCarthySeptember 1, 2019
- Easy Peasy Comprehension Builders and Boosters!By Rita WirtzAugust 31, 2019
© Copyright 2019 Accretive Media