Can iPads, Nooks and Kindles Motivate Students to Read More?
Vicki Davis withCraig Union, Ph.D
Our guest in this segment did a study with third graders and ebooks. The results of his project will surprise many and offer new possibilities for engaging students in reading.
|Play Episode||Subscribe on iTunes|
Share 1.3K 0
June 4, 2014 Student Engagement
Craig Union had a Ph.D. in education and serves as an independent researcher and technology advocate for technology integration into elementary classrooms and global collaborations.
More from BAM! Radio Network
Latest EDwords Articles
- Raise Your Hand If You Want to be a Teacher! What… Nobody?By Debra PierceNovember 19, 2019
- The WallBy Tim RamseyNovember 18, 2019
- Celebrate Art and Craft of Teaching, Thoughts to Inspire You!By Rita WirtzNovember 12, 2019
- A Teachable Moment: Why 49% of Vets Wish You Would Stop Saying, “Thank You For Your Service”By Errol St.Clair SmithNovember 11, 2019
- This Is a School That Trust BuiltBy Misty M. Kirby, Ph.D.November 6, 2019
© Copyright 2019 Accretive Media