Can iPads, Nooks and Kindles Motivate Students to Read More?
Vicki Davis withCraig Union, Ph.D
Our guest in this segment did a study with third graders and ebooks. The results of his project will surprise many and offer new possibilities for engaging students in reading.
|Play Episode||Subscribe on iTunes|
Share 1.3K 0
June 4, 2014 Student Engagement
Craig Union had a Ph.D. in education and serves as an independent researcher and technology advocate for technology integration into elementary classrooms and global collaborations.
More from BAM! Radio Network
Latest EDwords Articles
- “I’m tired.”By William MaddenFebruary 18, 2020
- Cookie ConferencesBy Tim RamseyFebruary 18, 2020
- That Kid at the Back, First a Scholar, Now Rocket Scientist!By Rita WirtzFebruary 8, 2020
- Power to the Early Childhood Profession Sometimes Requires Difficult ChoicesBy Debra PierceJanuary 29, 2020
- Taking Another Look at Reading Fluency. Valentine’s Gift!By Rita WirtzJanuary 27, 2020
© Copyright 2019 Accretive Media