Can iPads, Nooks and Kindles Motivate Students to Read More?
Vicki Davis withCraig Union, Ph.D.
Our guest in this segment did a study with third graders and ebooks. The results of his project will surprise many and offer new possibilities for engaging students in reading.
|Play Episode||Subscribe on iTunes|
Share 2.0K 0
June 4, 2014 Every Classroom Matters
Craig Union had a Ph.D. in education and serves as an independent researcher and technology advocate for technology integration into elementary classrooms and global collaborations.
More from Vicki Davis
Latest EDwords Articles
- The Inner Game of TeachingBy Jeffrey PflaumSeptember 18, 2019
- What Teachers Should Be Thinking About On FridayBy J. HarperSeptember 11, 2019
- Rethinking Classroom Design, Fad, Fact or Fancy?By Rita WirtzSeptember 6, 2019
- A ‘Lopsided View of Human Intelligence’: How to Grow Imagination in Higher EducationBy Gillian JudsonSeptember 2, 2019
- Why Should I Care? Engagement through AuthenticityBy John McCarthySeptember 1, 2019
© Copyright 2019 Accretive Media