Can iPads, Nooks and Kindles Motivate Students to Read More?
Vicki Davis withCraig Union, Ph.D.
Our guest in this segment did a study with third graders and ebooks. The results of his project will surprise many and offer new possibilities for engaging students in reading.
|Play Episode||Subscribe on iTunes|
Share 2.0K 0
June 4, 2014 Every Classroom Matters
Craig Union had a Ph.D. in education and serves as an independent researcher and technology advocate for technology integration into elementary classrooms and global collaborations.
More from Vicki Davis
Latest EDwords Articles
- Celebrate Art and Craft of Teaching, Thoughts to Inspire You!By Rita WirtzNovember 12, 2019
- A Teachable Moment: Why 49% of Vets Wish You Would Stop Saying, “Thank You For Your Service”By Errol St.Clair SmithNovember 11, 2019
- This Is a School That Trust BuiltBy Misty M. Kirby, Ph.D.November 6, 2019
- Give Toddlers Developmentally Appropriate ProgramsBy Gail MultopNovember 4, 2019
- ValidatedBy Tim RamseyOctober 31, 2019
© Copyright 2019 Accretive Media