Can Kindergarten Standards Be Implemented in a Developmentally Appropriate Way?
Rae Pica with Randi Weingarten, Edward Miller, Lisa Guernsey
Do common core standards for kindergarten mean standardized testing for very young children? If not, how will the standards be measured? There are many questions around how this program will ultimately be implemented. In this segment our guests zoom in on the challenges, potential pitfalls, and possible ways to employ kindergarten standards in a developmentally appropriate way.
|Play Episode||Subscribe on iTunes|
More from BAM! Radio Network
Latest EDwords Articles
- What Does Community Engagement Look Like?By Misty M. Kirby, Ph.D.January 16, 2020
- On Celebrating a Milestone Birthday!By Rita WirtzJanuary 13, 2020
- AllergiesBy Tim RamseyJanuary 6, 2020
- Happy New Year and Decade, 2020 Love!By Rita WirtzJanuary 3, 2020
- The One Big Lesson We (Hopefully) All Learned in 2019By Errol St.Clair SmithDecember 20, 2019
© Copyright 2019 Accretive Media