Can Kindergarten Standards Be Implemented in a Developmentally Appropriate Way?
Rae Pica with Randi Weingarten, Edward Miller, Lisa Guernsey
Do common core standards for kindergarten mean standardized testing for very young children? If not, how will the standards be measured? There are many questions around how this program will ultimately be implemented. In this segment our guests zoom in on the challenges, potential pitfalls, and possible ways to employ kindergarten standards in a developmentally appropriate way.
|Play Episode||Subscribe on iTunes|
More from BAM! Radio Network
Latest EDwords Articles
- Raffi’s Gift to Baby Belugas: Singing for GretaBy Rita WirtzSeptember 19, 2019
- The Inner Game of TeachingBy Jeffrey PflaumSeptember 18, 2019
- What Teachers Should Be Thinking About On FridayBy J. HarperSeptember 11, 2019
- Rethinking Classroom Design, Fad, Fact or Fancy?By Rita WirtzSeptember 6, 2019
- A ‘Lopsided View of Human Intelligence’: How to Grow Imagination in Higher EducationBy Gillian JudsonSeptember 2, 2019
© Copyright 2019 Accretive Media