Can PTAs Endorse Political Candidates?
Betsy Landers with Karen Hallacy
2012 is shaping up to be a big election year. Some PTAs may even want to get involved in the political process, but there are some very specific aspects that all PTAs should be aware of and careful with. PTAs can lose their 501c3 status if they misstep. Listen now to avoid any problems but still get the PTA message out.
|Play Episode||Subscribe on iTunes|
More from Betsy Landers
Latest EDwords Articles
- RechargedBy Tim RamseyOctober 21, 2019
- The Importance of Building Capacity in Schools: Follow Up (One Week Later)By Misty M. Kirby, Ph.D.October 16, 2019
- LeavesBy Tim RamseyOctober 15, 2019
- Slowing Down: The Soft Skill That Gets Left BehindBy J. HarperOctober 15, 2019
- Laughing About Mental Illness? The Joke Is on YouBy Jay EitnerOctober 10, 2019
© Copyright 2019 Accretive Media